Improve your health and your tennis game with this five-night program – beginning with a Sunday arrival – that integrates your personal metrics, wellness consultations and tennis-specific instruction, all in service of your long-term well-being goals. Targeting intermediate-level tennis players, the program includes tennis instruction, video analysis and court play, along with focused one-on-one sessions, spa treatments, well-being classes and more.
Reservation must be made at least 14 days in advance.
- Valid for Selected Dates Between
- Mar 24 2023 – Dec 18 2023
- Minimum Stay
- 5 nights
- Maximum Stay
- 5 nights
- Offers are subject to availability at time of booking. Blackout dates and other restrictions may apply.
- Four hours of one-on-one instruction with a Tennis Professional and work with other similar-level 4.0 players, as ranked by the National Tennis Rating Program, including: Two private tennis lessons, including video analysis to assess racket path, spin, speed and other key factors; one Tennis Footwork Workshop designed to target specific tennis strokes and help you learn how efficient footwork can improve your game; one Guided Match Play with a Tennis Professional to understand and play different tennis styles at the Tennis Garden, which features two outdoor Plexipave cushion courts and a Har-Tru Green Clay court
- Round-trip flights between Honolulu and Lanai are included with stays booked by April 30, 2023, for arrivals taking place by September 4, 2023 (terms and conditions apply; please contact the Resort at +1-800-321-4666 for full details)
- Guaranteed access to complimentary classes, including daily small-group yoga, fitness and meditation classes, as well as guided hikes and weekly lectures (when booked prior to arrival)
- Consultation with your Sensei Guide and pre-arrival specialist to curate your itinerary 60 days prior to arrival
- An orientation session with your Sensei Guide to review your goals and conduct your health assessments
- A thorough fitness assessment with an Exercise Physiologist to measure your VO2 max, gait analysis, vertical jump and more to co-create behaviour changes that support your goals
- Two massages, including one 120-minute Thermal Body Mapping Experience and one treatment of your choice in a 1,000-square-foot private spa hale
- Two private sessions focusing on mindset, nutrition, yoga or fitness (optional biomarker assessment to inform nutritional recommendations)
- Complimentary WHOOP 4.0 wearable strap, including a six-month membership, delivered to your home to begin tracking daily behaviours before your arrival
- Ongoing access to the proprietary Sensei Portal to track and understand your personal data points during and after your stay
- A concluding My Plan session with your guide to help power actionable steps upon your return home, including a personalized “Guide to Growth” report
- Transportation to Four Seasons Resort Lanai, beach access and signing privileges
- Complimentary with all stays: Round-trip airport transfers; intra-island transportation
- This program requires a five-night stay beginning on a Sunday.
- Additional nights may be booked at any of our other published rates, subject to availability. Please contact the Resort if you wish to extend your stay.
- Quoted rates are based on one guest participating in the Tennis Optimal Well-Being Program. To book this offer for more than one guest, please contact us at +1 (800) 505-2624.
- Complimentary flight arrivals and departures must correspond with stay dates at Sensei Lanai, A Four Seasons Resort, or Four Seasons Resort Lanai. Flights outside of stay dates will be subject to an additional fee and standard rates will apply.
All offers are subject to availability at the time of reservation. Offers are not valid in conjunction with any other offer or contract and do not apply to groups. Rates are per room, per night, vary by arrival date and/or length of stay, and do not include applicable taxes, service charges, levies, gratuities and surcharges, unless otherwise noted. Early departure fees may apply. Rates are subject to change. Due to the unique nature of our Resort, all guests must be at least 16 years of age.
Please note that rooms highlighted as Best Rate may or may not include Accessible Rooms.