The five-day Optimal Well-Being Program provides a serene and supportive environment to align your actions with your well-being intentions – all set amidst the serene natural beauty of Sensei Lanai, A Four Seasons Resort. Your pre-arrival process begins with a WHOOP wearable strap to help gather real-time fitness, sleep and recovery data. A dedicated Sensei Guide coordinates the data to create a personalized itinerary and – along with our team of nutritionists, exercise physiologists and mindfulness coaches – builds actionable steps for you during your stay and your return home, whether your personal goal is peak fitness performance or a refreshed mindset. The program also includes a USD 500 wellness credit and round-trip flights from Honolulu.
Reservation must be made at least 14 days in advance.
- Valid from
- Sep 24 2021 – Dec 17 2022
- Minimum Stay
- 5 nights
- Maximum Stay
- 5 nights
- One USD 500 wellness credit per stay, applicable to the Experiences Menu for spa treatments, additional services and island activities, including Lanai Adventure Park, golf, tennis, horseback riding, snorkel/sunset sail and more
- Round-trip flights between Honolulu and Lanai are included with stays booked by November 30, 2021, for arrivals taking place by April 30, 2022 (terms and conditions apply; please contact the Resort at +(1 800) 321-4666 for full details)
- Guaranteed access to complimentary classes, including daily small-group yoga, fitness and meditation classes, as well as guided hikes and weekly lectures (when booked prior to arrival)
- Consultation with your Sensei Guide and pre-arrival specialist to curate your itinerary 60 days prior to arrival
- An orientation session with your Sensei Guide to review your goals and conduct your health assessments
- A thorough fitness assessment with an Exercise Physiologist to measure your VO2 max, gait analysis, vertical jump and more to co-create behaviour changes that support your goals
- 120-minute Thermal Body Mapping Experience or featured massage in a 1,000-square-foot private spa hale
- Three private sessions focusing on mindset, nutrition and fitness (optional blood marker assessment to inform nutrition recommendations)
- Complimentary WHOOP wearable strap, including a one-year membership, delivered to your home to begin tracking daily behaviours before your arrival
- Ongoing access to the proprietary Sensei Portal to track and understand your personal data points during and after your stay
- A concluding My Plan session with your guide to help power actionable steps upon your return home, including a personalized “Guide to Growth” report
- Transportation to Four Seasons Resort Lanai, beach access and signing privileges
- Complimentary with all stays: Round-trip airport transfers; intra-island transportation
- Inclusions are for one guest per stay, unless otherwise indicated.
All offers are subject to availability at the time of reservation. Offers are not valid in conjunction with any other offer or contract and do not apply to groups. Rates are per room, per night, vary by arrival date and/or length of stay, and do not include applicable taxes, service charges, levies, gratuities and surcharges, unless otherwise noted. Early departure fees may apply. Rates are subject to change. Due to the unique nature of our Resort, all guests must be at least 16 years of age.