Discover unique excursions on mauka (land, or mountain side) and makai (ocean) with a combined stay at both of our Four Seasons resorts on Lanai. Use your nightly activity credit to horseback ride on central Lanai’s rolling hills, take aim with sporting clays at a 14-station course, take a hula lesson or a guided hike, and much more. Combining three or more nights at each resort, your stay will also include a sunset sail on a 65-foot luxury catamaran, a dedicated pre-arrival planner, and seamless round-trip flights from Honolulu on Lanai Air, based on availability.
Reservation must be made at least 7 days in advance.
- Valid for Selected Dates Between
- May 28 2023 – Dec 18 2023
- Offers are subject to availability at time of booking. Blackout dates and other restrictions may apply.
- USD 175 Island Activities credit per guest, per night (for a maximum of two guests), applicable towards the Love Lanai guided morning hike, Holoholo experience, private hula lesson, Lanai Adventure Park, tennis court rental, horseback riding, carriage rides, Lanai Archery and Shooting Range activities, snorkel snail and more
- One sunset sail for two guests at Four Seasons Resort Lanai
- Dedicated pre-arrival planner
- Seamless transportation between Four Seasons Resort Lanai and Sensei Lanai, A Four Seasons Resort
- With your stay at Sensei Lanai, A Four Seasons Resort: Daily complimentary classes such as yoga, fitness and nutrition (subject to availability)
- Round-trip flights between Honolulu and Lanai are included with stays booked by August 31, 2023, for arrivals taking place by December 31, 2023 (terms and conditions apply; please contact the Resort at +1-800-321-4666 for full details)
- Complimentary with all stays: Round-trip airport transfers; intra-island transportation
- Offer requires a minimum stay of three nights at each resort.
- Complimentary flight arrival and departures must correspond with stay dates at Four Season Resort Lanai or Sensei Lanai, A Four Seasons Resort.
- Flights outside of stay dates will be subject to an additional fee and standard rates will apply.
- Island activities credit is not applicable towards wellness, golf tee times, golf lessons or tennis lessons.
- Due to the unique nature of Sensei Lanai, A Four Seasons Resort, all guests must be at least 16 years of age.
All offers are subject to availability at the time of reservation. Offers are not valid in conjunction with any other offer or contract and do not apply to groups. Rates are per room, per night, vary by arrival date and/or length of stay, and do not include applicable taxes, service charges, levies, gratuities and surcharges, unless otherwise noted. Early departure fees may apply. Rates are subject to change. Due to the unique nature of our Resort, all guests must be at least 16 years of age.
Please note that rooms highlighted as Best Rate may or may not include Accessible Rooms.