- All-Inclusive Journeys
Experience an ultra all-inclusive wellness enclave on the secluded Hawaiian island of Lanai. Unmatched hospitality, reputable experts, luxury and choice combine to help you discover your greatest well-being. Always included is round-trip airfare from Honolulu on Lanai Air, as well as private wellness consultations, spa treatments, unlimited fitness and yoga classes, dining by Nobu and enriching island activities, all in pursuit of movement, nourishment and rest.
7-Day Sample Itinerary
Start your journey in Honolulu at the private hangar of Lanai Air, with charter airfare included in this ultra all-inclusive experience. The falcon wings of a Tesla X open. Slide in and be carried to your home for the next week, our recommended length of stay. Walk past commissioned works of art as you head to your serenely designed room. Get ready to embark upon the Sensei Way, where you’ll maintain a conversation with your body and mind though the pillars of movement, nourishment and rest.
Meet one-on-one with your Sensei Guide (many have master’s degrees in their fields) for a private session on topics ranging from nutrition and fitness to mindfulness and yoga. While the pre-arrival digital questionnaire is key to building your itinerary, through conversation with your Guide you may uncover new areas to pursue on your journey. Dinner each evening at Sensei by Nobu is a culinary delight featuring a unique five-course omakase menu designed with health and flavour in mind.
Move your body in a TRX session, work out in the gym or target mobility with a Functional Fascia class. Then, head to the Lanai Adventure Center to build confidence and trust on the Challenge Course’s aerial obstacles set amongst the majestic Cook pine trees. In the evening, step along the tiki-lit garden path to an outdoor onsen bath where you can savour a relaxing soak enhanced by views of starry skies as you wind down the day.
Break your fast with flaxseed pancakes and yuzu yogurt at a table overlooking a peaceful koi pond. After journaling in a cosy nook in the light-filled Great Hall, a signature experience awaits. Start with Sensei-developed thermographic technology to create a visual map of your body, revealing asymmetries and muscle tightness so your practitioner can customize your treatment. Perhaps a Table Thai Stretch Massage or Water Shiatsu in the body-temperature outdoor pool in your private garden is your choice for relaxation.
Salute the sun with a morning yoga class or dive into the lap lanes of the oasis pool for a refreshing start to the day. Then, get out and explore the island on horseback riding through ironwood trees or set sail on an ocean adventure – will it be scuba diving or a snorkel sail? On your return, pick up a set of clubs and test your aim on the 18-hole putting course. A Restorative Sound Journey calms the mind before it’s time to rest.
Book time to simply relax in the serenity of the Spa Hale. Choose from a session in the infrared sauna or steam room, soak in an ofuro tub, dip into the private plunge pools and then journal while sipping tea. Enjoy lunch in the Koele Garden Bar followed by a stroll along the tropical garden paths on a self-guided art walk past works from Botero and more. In the evening, indulge in a special Sensei version of Nobu’s famous miso black cod in the privacy of your room.
On your final day, catch the sunrise on a guided mountain hike before a nourishing facial or massage, then meet with your Sensei Guide to review learnings and pathways towards nurturing your well-being at home. You’ll have the option to check in beyond your stay to apply your new knowledge in daily life.
Due to the unique nature of our Resort, all guests must be at least 18 years of age. Programs start at a minimum of three nights and accommodate one or two adults per room. Displayed pricing is all-inclusive based on the selected number of guests.
- offer valid for: Jun 6 2020 – Apr 30 2021
- minimum stay: 3 nights
From the activities below, a Sensei guide will work with your profile to create a personalized itinerary prior to your arrival and support you throughout your stay:
- Luxurious round-trip Lanai Air transportation from Honolulu
- All meals and refreshments at the Hotel
- Unlimited group classes in yoga, meditation, fitness, nutrition, mindfulness and art
- A two-hour Sensei Featured Spa Experience in a private hale
- An additional body, facial or water therapy or beauty treatments in our spa hales or salon
- A selection from private, one-on-one consultations or training sessions with our post-graduate instructors and our practitioners in fitness, nutrition, mindfulness, stress management and yoga
- Daily hikes or nature walks
- Access to an 18-hole, on-site putting course
- Option to participate in nutrition, flexibility analysis or thermal body mapping
- Beach, golf and tennis at our sister property
- Access to Lanai Adventure Park (a third party operator) with zip lines and ropes courses
- Off-property options, including horseback riding, UTVs, sunset cruises, archery, sporting clays, snorkelling and scuba diving excursions and Hawaiian cultural activities (based on availability and stay duration)
- Welcome gifts
- All gratuities
- Unique private experiences – Let us help you to craft an exceptional one-of-a-kind event (additional fees may apply)