- Valid for Selected Dates Between
- Dec 9 2023 – Dec 15 2024
- Minimum Stay
- 5 nights
- Maximum Stay
- 5 nights
- Offers are subject to availability at time of booking. Blackout dates and other restrictions may apply.
- Personal consultation with your Sensei Guide and Pre-Arrival Specialist to curate your itinerary up to 60 days prior to arrival (pre-arrival process includes a WHOOP 4.0 strap with a 12-month membership, mailed to your home to track your sleep and recovery data)
- Round-trip flights between Honolulu and Lanai are included with stays booked by December 31, 2023, for arrivals taking place by July 31, 2024 (terms and conditions apply; please contact the Resort at +1-800-321-4666 for full details)
- An orientation session with your Sensei Guide to review your goals and conduct your health assessments
- An in-depth My Recovery session that explores your body’s stress responses as a Mindset Guide leads you through gentle cognitive exercises, measuring key biomarkers such as heart rate variability and heart rate recovery
- A personal Sleep session that analyzes your sleep patterns and behaviors using data from your personal life and a wearable device to equip you with evidence-based strategies to achieve restorative sleep
- A personal Sensory Eating session that cultivates sensory awareness and aids in optimal digestion with healthful cuisine prepared by Sensei by Nobu
- A personal Mindful Movement session that improves your mind-body connection through a range of movement practices (options include forest bathing, yoga, aerial yoga, fitness, tai chi and a ranch walk)
- Two 90-minute spa experiences in your own 1,000-square-foot private spa hale or salon services of the same value
- A Reframing Resistance session at Lanai Adventure Park’s Challenge Course, where guests will discover ways to turn obstacles into opportunities in a real-life environment
- A concluding My Plan session with your Sensei Guide to review actionable learnings for your return home, including a personalized Guide to Growth report
- Well-being classes recommended by your dedicated Sensei Guide, pre-booked before your arrival
- Ongoing access to the proprietary Sensei Portal to track and understand your personal data points during and after your stay
- Two post-stay phone calls with your Sensei Guide to check in on your progress towards your goals and provide guidance for the future
- To book more than five nights, please contact the Resort directly.
- Complimentary flight arrivals and departures must correspond with stay dates at Sensei Lanai, A Four Seasons Resort, or Four Seasons Resort Lanai.
- Flights outside of stay dates will be subject to an additional fee and standard rates will apply.
All offers are subject to availability at the time of reservation. Offers are not valid in conjunction with any other offer or contract and do not apply to groups. Rates are per room, per night, vary by arrival date and/or length of stay, and may or may not include applicable mandatory property fees (for example resort fees or service charges), gratuities or government-imposed taxes, service charges, levies or surcharges. Early departure fees may apply. Rates are subject to change. Due to the unique nature of our Resort, all guests must be at least 16 years of age.
Please note that rooms highlighted as Best Rate may or may not include Accessible Rooms.