Best available room rate. Our most flexible option.
Directions & Maps
All major and domestic airlines serve Seattle-Tacoma International Airport. Depending on traffic and weather, transfer time from the airport to the Hotel is 20 to 30 minutes. All major car rental companies operate at the airport, and taxi and limousine services are available.
Services provided by the Hotel
The Hotel offers a complimentary car service on a first-come, first-served basis for locations in the immediate downtown area. Service is not available to all cruise ship terminals or to stadiums during sports events. Valet parking is also available; fees apply.
Directions from Seattle-Tacoma International Airport (SEA)
View directions for your mobile device.
Note: Google Maps directions may differ from the Hotel's suggested route.
||20 – 30 minutes|
- Upon exiting the airport, take State Route 518 to Interstate 5 North.
- Stay on Interstate 5 for approximately 13 miles (21 kilometres). Exit at Seneca Street.
- Continue on Seneca Street to 1st Avenue and make a right onto 1st Avenue. Continue for approximately two blocks.
- The Hotel will be on your left on the corner of 1st Avenue and Union Street.
- Turn left onto Union Street to pull into the Hotel driveway.
Sedan service is available to and from the airport; fee applies. Please ask the Concierge for details.
Directions from The North
- Travel south on Interstate 5 until you reach Union Street.
- Exit the Interstate at Union Street (#165B).
- Continue west to 99 Union Street and enter the Hotel driveway.
Time and distance to city centre
The Hotel is located within the city centre.
Time and distance to shopping
- Pike Place Market: One block from the Hotel
- Westlake Center: 0.4 miles/0.25 kilometres
- Pacific Place: 0.5 miles/0.8 kilometres
- Nordstrom's flagship store: 0.5 miles/0.8 kilometres
- Bellevue Square: 10.4 miles/17 kilometres
Time and distance to financial district
3 minutes/0.1 mile/0.16 kilometres