- 3rd Visit: JPY 20,000 dining credit at Michelin-starred est
Savour an elevated French cuisine at est, where Chef Guillaume Bracaval and his team source 95% of ingredients locally, and support independent farmers, fishermen and foragers across Japan.
- 6th Visit: 90-minute treatment at THE SPA
Indulge yourself with our signature treatment at our sky-high sanctuary.
- 9th Visit: One-night stay in our Deluxe Room – Imperial Garden View stay with Breakfast for two
Stunning views of the Imperial Palace Gardens connect you with the cultural heart of Tokyo. A daybed invites you to savour a few moments of tranquillity between adventures.
- 12th Visit: Celebration dinner party at Michelin-starred est
Host a celebration dinner party for up to six guests at our French restaurant est. Valued at JPY 100,000.
- 18th Visit: One-night stay in our Executive Suite with Breakfast for two
With floor-to-ceiling views of the Imperial Palace Gardens, this spacious suite is filled with natural light. Relax or entertain in the separate living area, then retire to the hushed luxury of your bedroom, where Issey Miyake-inspired artwork adorns the walls.
- 23rd Visit: One-night stay in our Panoramic Suite with Breakfast for two
With views of the Imperial Palace Gardens on one side and sweeping cityscapes on the other, this scenic corner suite offers the best of both worlds. Spend quality time with family or friends in the airy living area before retiring to your serene sleep sanctuary for the night.
- 25th Visit: One-night stay in our Two-bedroom Otemachi Suite with Breakfast for two guests and 2nd night at 50% off published price
Expansive spaces for living and dining offer inspiring possibilities: savour sunlit family brunches with a view or host intimate cocktails for friends. The thoughtful layout ensures privacy for both bedrooms, ideal for families with older kids or couples travelling together. Spa-style bathrooms add a splash of extra indulgence.
Guests with a minimum one-night stay at Four Seasons Hotel Tokyo at Otemachi from January 3 to December 29, 2023
- Reservations can only be made through fourseasons.com or by calling our hotel reservations team directly
- Reservations from travel agency partners and online travel booking sites are ineligible
- Benefits are determined per stay, not per night
Terms & Conditions
- Vouchers will be given upon completion of eligible stay and are valid for six months from the issue date. Please refer to the vouchers for specific terms & conditions.
- Reservations & Stays
- Reservations made and stays booked under corporate rates, group rates, as complimentary stays or the like are not eligible for benefits. An eligible stay is any hotel published room rate and package, including rates and packages bookable through and found on the official website’s offer page.
FOUR SEASONS JAPAN WELCOME BACK BENEFITS
Enjoy generous welcome back benefits by Four Seasons Japan, valid across all three of our hotels. Through December 29, 2023, returning guests will receive exclusive perks such as welcome cocktails, room upgrades and savings on dining and spa treatments.