- 4th Visit: Afternoon tea for two at The Lounge
Enjoy afternoon tea at The Lounge with breathtaking views of the Imperial Palace Gardens and Tokyo skyline.
- 6th Visit: 90-minute Treatment at The Spa
Indulge yourself with our signature treatment at our sky-high sanctuary.
- 8th Visit: Dinner at any restaurant or bar of your choosing
Organize a memorable gathering with friends at your favourite of the Hotel's restaurants. Valued at JPY 50,000.
- 10th Visit: One-night stay in our Deluxe Room – Imperial Garden View with breakfast for two
Wake up to a beautiful view of the Imperial Palace Gardens and enjoy our signature Four Seasons breakfast for two at PIGNETO.
- 12th Visit: Celebration dinner party at EST
Savour a contemporary french cuisine inspired by a deep respect for the Japanese terroir. Valued at JPY 100,000.
- 15th Visit: One-night stay in our Studio Room with Breakfast for two
Experience a luxurious workcation in style with our skyline-view Studio Room.
- 18th Visit: One-night stay in our Executive Suite with Breakfast for two
Celebrate a special occasion with a friend in our sunlight-filled Executive Suite.
- 20th visit: One-night stay in our Premier Suite with breakfast
Experience a staycation with impressive views of the Imperial Palace Garden.
- 25TH VISIT: ONE-NIGHT STAY IN OUR PANORAMIC SUITE WITH BREAKFAST FOR TWO
With views of the Imperial Palace Gardens on one side and sweeping cityscapes on the other, these scenic corner suites offer the best of both worlds. Spend quality time with family or friends in the airy living area before retiring to your sleep sanctuary for the night.
- 27TH VISIT: ONE-NIGHT STAY IN OUR OTEMACHI SUITE WITH BREAKFAST FOR TWO, 2ND NIGHT AT 50% OF PUBLISHED PRICE
Expansive spaces for living and dining offer inspiring possibilities: savour sunlit family brunches with a view or host intimate cocktails for friends.
- 30TH VISIT: ONE-NIGHT STAY IN OUR IMPERIAL SUITE WITH BREAKFAST FOR TWO, TWO PERSONALIZED FOUR SEASONS PAJAMAS AND 2ND NIGHT AT 50% OF PUBLISHED PRICE
Located on the 38th floor, our ultra-luxurious Imperial Suite offers a panoramic array of palace views. A sophisticated Japanese aesthetic flows through the palatial interiors, illuminated by natural light in the day and ultra-modern chandeliers at night. Host up to eight guests for a sit-down dinner, tend to emails in the welcoming study and unwind with a Four Seasons massage in your private treatment room. This suite can also be configured as a three-bedroom suite.
Terms & Conditions
- Voucher Benefits
- Vouchers will be given upon completion of eligible stay and are valid for six months from the issue date. Please refer to the vouchers for specific terms & conditions.
Guests with a minimum one-night stay at Four Seasons Hotel Tokyo at Otemachi from January 3 – December 29, 2022
- Reservations can be made from any channels (including travel agency partners and online booking sites) and any rates are eligible
- Benefits are determined per stay, not per night