Experience the ultimate, outdoor playground. Summer in Megève is filled with long, sunny days, fresh mountain air and endless Alpine adventure on the bright-green mountainsides. Bring the entire family, and discover the region by land, air and water, or simply spend your day wandering our quaint, mountain village.
- Play One of the World’s Oldest Courses
Enjoy priority access to Mont d’Arbois Golf Course (Golf du Mont d’Arbois), designed in 1964 by three-time British Open champion Sir Henry Cotton. Four Seasons Hotel Megève overlooks the 17th hole of the course, which combines beautiful mountain scenery with unrivalled Four Seasons management.Details
- Explore Megève Village
Pull up a chair outside one of the many restaurants and bars in our pedestrian-only medieval village and watch the world go by, or roam the boutiques along the cobblestone streets for something to take home.
More Summer Activities
- Hikes and Treks
- Experience the Alps as mountain-lovers have for centuries: with a hike or overnight trek along a variety of spectacular routes. We’re happy to customize your mountain adventure with a private guide and picnic lunch prepared by our culinary staff. For more vigorous hiking, climb toward the peak of Mont Joly.
- Soar over Megève
- Take in the spectacular scenery from high above with a tour by plane, helicopter or hot-air balloon. For those seeking an even bigger thrill, let us pair you with an expert instructor for an introduction to paragliding.
- This exhilarating activity involves traversing through canyons by rappelling, sliding and jumping into natural pools. Our Concierge is available to recommend a canyoning excursion to fit your needs, such as La Cascade de la Belle aux Bois, with a view of a dramatic, 30-metre (100-foot) waterfall.
- Mountain Biking
- Go on an invigorating ride while exploring trails connecting to nearby towns, such as Sallanches, Combloux, Flumet and Praz-sur-Arly. Savour the spectacular scenery and views of the majestic Mont Blanc.