- Four Seasons Golf Club Mauritius at Anahita
Built to USGA standards and the first of its kind in Mauritius, our championship, Ernie Els-designed course makes the most of its tropical setting. Backed by lush mountains and fringed by the crystal-clear lagoon, its large fairways and six stunning oceanfront holes culminate in a final shot that is among the most spectacular in the world. Golf is complimentary and unlimited for all Four Seasons guests.
Services & Amenities
- Pro shop
Stock up on the latest gear and clothing before you hit the fairway.
- Driving range and putting green
Practice your swing before you tee off.
Travel light and let us recommend a set of clubs to suit your level when you arrive.
- Corporate Day
Bring businesses and clients together to build relationships as they perfect their putts, with all programs led by certified professionals.
- Complimentary Initiation
Enjoy a one-hour, complimentary initiation session to help you get to know the course.
- Golf Buggies
Between October and April, it’s compulsory for all golfers to make use of a golf buggy during their round, because of the volume of players on the course. Fees apply.
- November 29 – December 2, 2018
AFRASIA BANK MAURITIUS OPEN 2018
Four Seasons Golf Club Mauritius at Anahita is proud to host the AfrAsia Bank Mauritius Open 2018 – the only worldwide tri-sanctioned tournament endorsed by the European, Sunshine and Asian tours.
- NOVEMBER AND DECEMBER 2018
- Due to the AfrAsia Bank Mauritius Open 2018, the course will be closed from November 25, 2018, to December 3, 2018. There will also be restricted tee times available on the course between November 18 to 24, 2018, while all tournament preparations take place. During this time, complimentary green fees will be offered at Ile aux Cerfs Golf Course for our resident guests, inclusive of boat transfers. Bookings are on request and as per availability.
- SEPTEMBER 2, 2019
- Hollow tining and top dressing our greens starts on September 2, 2019. The golf course will be closed from September 2 and will reopen on September 5. The Driving Range & Pro-Shop will be open. During the second week, the golf course will be playable, and the conditions will improve each day. After the third week, the golf course will resume normal standards. During the short closure, preferable green fees will be available at Ile Aux Cerfs Golf Club for Four Seasons guests.
- Golf Academy and Titleist Fitting Centre
Four Seasons Golf Club offers the first fully equipped golf fitting centre in Mauritius in partnership with Titleist in its onsite Golf Academy. Our pros are here to help players of every level improve their game. We offer “quick fix” sessions, video analysis, junior golfer and family lessons, full-swing and short-game instruction and much more, all designed to help you reach your goal, whether it’s to lower your handicap or win a club championship.Details
- Monthly Competitions
Our monthly competitions are open to all Four Seasons guests and members. Players who compete in six or more designated events throughout the season get the opportunity to become Four Seasons Champion Golfer of the Year through a system of accumulated points. Winners will be finalized and announced during the Final Shot event in December.
- Clubhouse Restaurant
Spectacular course views come standard at Il Forno, our welcoming restaurant situated by the 18th hole. Swap tales of the course over handcrafted cocktails, handmade pizzas and light Mediterranean favourites.