Complimentary Services and Amenities
Four Seasons Resort Maui, Hawaii’s only Mobil Five Star and AAA Five Diamond resort, offers exceptional value to its guests. In addition to our many special offers, we have always provided a number of complimentary services and amenities.
A FOUR SEASONS MAUI FIRST
Four Seasons Resort Maui does not charge a resort fee.
No Resort Fee
Four Seasons Resort Maui at Wailea has a long running aversion to charging hidden fees for basics. As an example, the chart below demonstrates that the true price of a stay goes beyond the room rate. We compared against neighboring resorts, and the cabana and resort fees are actual charges as of February 2017.
|Four Seasons Maui (383 Rooms)||Wailea Neighbor 'A' (450 Rooms)||Wailea Neighbor 'B' (840 Rooms)|
|Example Room Rate||USD 700||USD 600||USD 500|
|Resort Fee||USD 0||USD 38 (per day)||USD 30 (per day)|
|Cabana||USD 0||USD 125 to 195 (per day)||USD 500 – 700 (per day)|
|Total||USD 700||USD 763||USD 1030|
Besides being the only hotel on Maui to not charge a resort fee, the Resort also has a long list of meaningful complimentary extras.
Cabanas and other shade options
Our Resort has 64 cabanas (more than any other Maui resort) that are complimentary every day on a first come, first serve plan. The cabanas are scattered across the resort grounds, facing either the pool or the ocean.
Additional shade options include 22 semi-private oceanfront pods with umbrellas, 60 additional umbrellas, and 13 sets of sun chairs. All are complimentary.
At the Adults-only serenity pool, there are six private luxury cabanas available to rent every day. The cabanas are permanent structures, and include 50 inch televisions, a large L-shaped couch, ceiling fans and windows, refrigerator, safe, and chaise lounges that can be pulled in and out of the sun.
- Traditional lei greeting
- Children’s Program every day year round (9:00 am to 5:00 pm for kids ages 5 to 12)
- Use of children’s toys, games, DVDs and books
- Use of crib, stroller, high chair, playpen. Toddler proof guest room with safety attachments
- Honeymoon, anniversary, birthday and children’s amenities
- Aloha Suite – early arrival and late departure facility with showers, lockers and lounge area
- Resort car to golf, tennis, shopping and dining in Wailea area
- Overnight shoeshine and sandal repair services
- A FOUR SEASONS MAUI FIRST Photo Ambassador Scott Miles (aka SMiles) is available most evenings at sunset to help you capture happy moments on your camera or cell phone. Contact the Concierge to learn more.
- Local calls
- Standard Internet for unlimited devices
- Enhanced coffee and tea service
- Bottled water daily for two
- iHome – iPod/mp3 charger/player
- DVD/CD player with digital photo display technology on plasma TV
- Ionic hairdryer & terry robes
- In-room safe
- La Bottega bath amenities
- Use of cabanas, umbrellas and casabellas at main pool and beach
- Ice water, chilled towels and Evian spritz at pool and beach
- A FOUR SEASONS MAUI FIRST Sunscreen in a choice of three SPFs available in the pool area and beach
- Food amenity served four times daily at pools
- Use of two tennis courts including rackets
- Use of 24-hour Fitness Center
- A FOUR SEASONS MAUI FIRST Daily introductory fitness classes, including Mat Pilates, Aqua Cardio Fusion and more
- Complimentary use of snorkel equipment for the first hour through Maui Underseas Adventures
- Games Room and video games including PlayStation 3, Xbox 360 & Nintendo Wii
- Golf putting green and croquet
- Introductory scuba clinic daily
- Hawaiian outrigger canoe paddling excursion