At Four Seasons Resort Maui, our top priority is to preserve our guests' personal health, wellness, safety and security. Our private aviation and airport lounge partners share the same priorities, with impeccable safety and service credentials along with exclusive rates and amenities for Four Seasons Resort Maui guests.
- NetJets is the world's largest fractional private aviation program, presenting Four Seasons Resort Maui guests with special access to private air travel without a long-term commitment. With a fleet of 750 aircrafts, NetJets offers a massive and diverse private fleet with exceptional service and ultimate flexibility in air travel.
- Travel to Maui with Jet Edge's Large Cabin Point-to-Point fleet, featuring the highest-calibre Gulfstream and Bombardier aircraft. Enjoy access to custom itineraries, special fixed-rate pricing, one-way offerings from select destinations and world-class safety programs. Private jet travel is now more affordable than you might think, especially with special Jet Edge rates for Four Seasons Resorts of Hawaii guests.
- Empty Leg Flight Opportunities
- Empty leg flight opportunities to and from mainland U.S.A. occur frequently, offering our guests substantial cost savings on a whole aircraft charter. For those with flexibility in their travel schedule, a one-way flight to or from the mainland may be booked up to a week in advance via Jet Edge.
- Four Seasons Maui is pleased to collaborate with PS LAX to reimagine the LAX airport experience. Located in a private terminal across the tarmac, PS LAX offers a back door to your aircraft, along with seamless security and TSA, and luxury amenities in your private suite before your flight. Four Seasons offers this service one-way, (valued at USD 3,150), to guests flying through LAX who have purchased our Complete Suites package. (Five-night minimum stay required.)
PS LAX Amenities
- Private suites with a two-person daybed, private restroom and complete food-service pantry
- Head-of-State style escort across the tarmac
- Direct transport to and from aircraft via fleet of 7-Series BMW vehicles
- Bypass waiting and screening lines and board via private stairs and elevators
- On-site TSA screening lane
- On-site Customs and Immigration processing facility for international travelers
- Runway views of aircraft landing and taking off
- Complimentary TSA-approved miniatures and travel accessories
- Other facilities like a video conferencing room, shower spa and outdoor recreational space
- Accommodations including in-suite massages and manicures (arranged upon request)
- Flying private offers unique opportunities to travellers. Board the plane in complete privacy. Take off on your schedule. Arrive in style and let our car service greet you plane-side. Then, be whisked away to the Resort for a check-in process directly in your suite. Our plane-to-suite check-in service is smooth and coordinated, with minimal exposure and a high level of safety protocols.