Four Seasons Resort Maui invites you to dream bigger with our collection of over-the-top Unforgettable Experiences. Let us help you personalize a bucket-list adventure with exclusive access to people and places only available to our guests.
How it Works
Explore the starter ideas below, including incredible things to do in Maui and beyond. Our expert Concierge team will custom-tailor every experience to surpass your wildest expectations. Or tell us your private fantasy for a once-in-a-lifetime adventure, and allow our dream makers to create your own truly Unforgettable Experience.
Fire & Wine
- Taste Hawaii’s wild side in a culinary adventure that is at once primal and sophisticated. Led by Yeshua Goodman, owner of Kiawe Outdoor and advanced sommelier, and set at the storied Haiku House, this culinary experience includes dishes cooked over open flame paired with the world’s finest wines. USD 28,500 for up to 6 guests
A Taste of Island Life
- Helicopter to an organic fruit farm where you'll sample produce with our Executive Chef before exploring the quaint town of Hana, hiking a bamboo forest or swimming in lava caves. Then, return to the Resort for a private oceanfront Ultimate Dinner created from the day’s bounty. USD 26,450 for up to 6 guests
Serenity Pool After Hours
- Elevated above Wailea Beach with unparalleled, panoramic views of neighbouring islands and the West Maui Mountains, the Resort’s Serenity Pool is available from dusk to dawn for guests who are seeking a once-in-a-lifetime experience. From a personally prepared multi-course dinner for two ,to an intimate after-dinner cocktails and swim with friends, to a late-night venue for celebratory events, every whim can be accommodated to create the ultimate pool-party fantasy. Starting at USD 6,950
Kona Coffee Helicopter Tour
- Discover specialty coffee on neighbouring Hawaii Island via a private helicopter charter. Enjoy a customized private tour and tasting at Bolton Estate, home of award-winning Kona Coffee & Tea Company, before taking in spectacular sights on your aerial tour back to Maui. USD 16,950 for up to 6 guests
Whale Watch Photo Excursion: Seasonal, December to May
- Embark on a one-of-a-kind whale watch with two of Maui’s most knowledgeable whale experts and top underwater photographers, Dan and John Cesere. Take above- or below-water photographs of marine life, or simply enjoy the show while learning about these majestic creatures. Tours do not include underwater photography of humpback whales, but focus on Maui’s other vibrant marine life. 2-hour Afternoon Whale Watch Photo Excursion: Starting at USD 9,500 5-hour Morning Whale Watch & Snorkel Photo Excursion: USD 23,750
Unforgettable Golf Adventure
- With a golf pro at your side for the day, elevate your game by taking an aerial tour of Wailea Golf Course. Then, fuel up on breakfast and a Bloody Mary bar with stunning views of the Pacific before you set off to enjoy a private golf experience with a culinary intermezzo after the ninth hole. USD 17,500 for up to 4 players