Four Seasons Hotel Madrid is deeply committed to providing sustainable luxury. Here, you will find some of our best practices for reducing the carbon footprint of our operations.Details
- MADRID’S NEW MEETING PLACE
In the grand lobby, the city’s past is revealed in 3,700 restored artefacts, including key features from the banks that previously occupied the space. Discover original teller counters, stained glass, and gilt-topped green marble columns.
- THE NEW DESTINATION FOR DINING
Adding new dimension to Madrid’s renowned culinary scene, our three venues encompass the lobby lounge, a buzzing gastrobar and a new rooftop restaurant by Spain’s Michelin three-star celebrity chef Dani García.
- THE MOST ELEVATED SPA EXPERIENCE
Enter a soothing urban hideaway spread over four floors, complete with a beauty salon, 14-metre (46-foot) indoor pool, sauna, steam room and hydro pool. Our eight treatment rooms and spacious relaxation areas create a completely new, unparalleled spa experience for Madrileños and international guests to balance their minds and rejuvenate their bodies.Details
- LIKE A SECRET ROOFTOP RESORT
The showpiece of the Spa is our 14-metre (46-foot) swimming pool and sun terrace on the eighth floor, affording vistas over the rooftops of Madrid to the rolling hills beyond. Modern glass walls and a skylight the full size of the pool create an environment flooded with natural light.
- INNOVATION AND INSPIRATION FOR FITNESS
Plan a morning workout or afternoon yoga session in our Fitness Centre. Featuring the latest equipment for cardio and strength training, this state-of-the-art facility adds inspiration with panoramic views of Madrid.
- HAUTE COUTURE MEETS HAUTE CUISINE
Enjoy indoor access to luxury shopping at La Galería de Canalejas, a three-level retail centre featuring some of the world’s most prestigious fashion and jewellery brands, as well as an exclusive food hall.
- Original historical features
- Works of Spanish contemporary art throughout
- Three destinations for dining and drinks, including a spectacular seventh-floor rooftop terrace
- Spa retreat with eight treatment rooms, including one couples’ suite
- Steam rooms, saunas and a Relaxation Lounge
- Boutique salon for hair and nails
- 14-metre covered swimming pool and outdoor lounge areas
- Fitness Centre
- 24-hour In-Room Dining
- Twice-daily housekeeping, including evening turndown
- Same-day dry cleaning and pressing
- Transportation booking
- Rental cars
- Babysitting services and children’s amenities
FOUR SEASONS SOCIAL SPACES
- The Grand Lobby
- See-and-be-seen dining and cocktails in three distinct venues
- Two ballrooms, four function rooms and an open-air courtyard hosting up to 600 guests
- Indoor access to chic shopping and dining at La Galería de Canalejas
- 24-hour multilingual concierge team featuring passionate local insiders
- High-speed Wi-Fi
- In-room tablet to access Hotel services
- Overnight shoeshine service
- Early morning tea/coffee in the lobby for early risers