Explore our country’s fascinating tradition of Muay Thai boxing. Our pro-level outdoor training ring – perched on a hill overlooking the Gulf of Thailand – allows you to take lessons from a professional fighter (customized for all ages and abilities), participate in a boot camp or simply practise by yourself.
Muay Thai Experiences
- Introduction to Muay Thai
If you’re new to this centuries-old sport, work with our trainer to learn the fundamentals, building strength and cardiovascular fitness at the same time. (THB 2,500 per person)
- Mini Boot Camp
Looking for a fun new way to get fit? Our mini boot camp starts with a morning run on the beach; then you’ll head into the ring to get a lesson from a pro Muay Thai fighter. Afterwards, erase the ache from those muscles with a restorative massage at the spa.
- Muay Thai Package
Get an up-close view of the intricacies of Thai boxing. Start with a private lesson in the Resort’s ring, tailored to your experience level. In the evening, you’ll take a trip to the Chaweng Boxing Stadium to see the pros fight, accompanied by a professional to explain the moves used by each fighter. The package includes transportation and VIP-level seats.Details
- Muay Thai for Kids
These energy-packed, hour-long classes were specially created for children between 4 and 15 years old. Kids can enjoy games and activities in the training ring, with an emphasis on fun and movement.
- Intermediate Muay Thai
- If you’ve had some training and know the basics, this is where the intensity increases. You’ll learn more complex techniques and combinations from our pro fighter, rapidly improving your skills.
- Advanced Muay Thai
- Experienced students can head into the ring with our pros for these challenging 60-minute sessions, tightly focused on developing fight fitness and ring skills.
- Muay Thai Recovery
- After a tough session in the ring, head to the Spa for this innovative Muay Thai recovery treatment. A full-body massage with essential oils of black pepper, clove and ylang-ylang warms and stimulates the muscles, leaving you feeling rejuvenated and ready to train again.
- Self-Directed Sessions
- Our Muay Thai ring is available for you to use on a complimentary basis for brushing up on skills and techniques. We provide a punch bag, a speed ball, a floor-to-ceiling ball, gloves, focus pads and kicking shields, as well as simple instructions to help you create your own Muay Thai workout.