- Complimentary Holiday Fun
Celebrate the holidays with our complimentary weekly resort activities, promising fun for the whole family. Join in on our events, including build-your-own s’mores, cookie decorating, yoga and fitness classes, wine tastings from Wyoming’s very own Jackson Hole Winery, cocktail classes and whiskey tastings, build-your-own gingerbread house, and a New Year’s Day bloody Mary and mimosa cart.
- Après at The Spa
Take in views of Rendezvous Mountain from the heated waters of our Snake River–inspired pool and hot tubs. Looking to unwind after a day on the slopes? Our winter spa experiences such as the Warm River Stone Massage and immersive Body Rituals await. Or simply relax in our separate men’s and women’s facilities, including a whirlpool, cold plunge pool and eucalyptus-infused steam room. Keep active with a curated selection of wellness classes. For reservations and information, call 1 (307) 732-5120.
- Holiday Memories with Friends and Family
Whether hitting the slopes, relaxing in one of our heated outdoor pools or experiencing the sights and sounds of the famed town square, Four Seasons Jackson Hole is sure to create magical holiday moments for the entire family. For reservations and information, call 1 (307) 732-5188 or book online.book online
- CHRISTMAS EVE AND CHRISTMAS DAY
Join us at Westbank Grill for Christmas Eve dinner from 5:30 pm to 9:30 pm and Christmas Day brunch from 10:00 am to 2:00 pm. A holiday menu will be available with unique entrées from our Executive Chef.
- NEW YEAR’S EVE AND NEW YEAR’S DAY
- Enjoy a celebratory New Year’s Eve menu at Westbank Grill, featuring dishes such as Skuna Bay salmon tartare, Snake River Farms Wagyu beef and festive New Year’s desserts from 5:30 pm to 9:30 pm. Following the festivities, join the party for craft cocktails and a complimentary champagne toast in our Ascent Lounge at midnight. Start the year on the right foot with our New Year’s Day bloody Mary and mimosa cart.
- For the Love of Chocolate
- Hot chocolate reaches new levels of sophistication this season with a specialty hot chocolate cart available daily. Choose from five different types of specialty chocolate, ranging from the sophisticated Valrhona 70% Guanaja and Valrhona 64% Manjari to classic milk chocolate. The “Chocolate Connoisseur” will help guide you to the perfect selection to complement your palate. Gourmet toppings include homemade marshmallows in an array of flavours – vanilla, peppermint, huckleberry and cinnamon fireball. For those looking for an added kick, spirited additions also are available. So cosy in to one of the nearby oversized sofas, enjoy the roaring fire and sip to a heart’s delight.
Celebrations on the Mountain
- SKATE WITH SANTA
Come ice-skate with Santa on Teton Village’s ice-skating rink on December 23 and 24 at 3:00 pm. Skate rentals are available, or you’re welcome to bring your own. Grab the family for a night of gliding under the Wyoming winter sky.
- SANTA DROPS IN FROM THE TRAM
- Experience the magic of Santa, Jackson Hole style. This is not your usual sleigh arrival for the holiday star. Join us under the tram on December 24 at 4:30 pm for the big arrival to welcome the holiday season. Be sure to bring your letters for Santa Claus to drop in our special drop box.
- Children’s Glow Worm Parade, Torchlight Parade and Fireworks
- Children up to 14 years old are invited to a family-friendly New Year’s tradition, lighting the way with glow sticks and skiing down Teewinot Mountain. Start gathering at the Sweetwater Gondola from 4:45 pm to 5:15 pm, and the parade will start at 5:30 pm. Kids will finish at the base of Sweetwater Gondola. Come dressed in skis and boots (no poles, please). The Torchlight Parade will begin after the Glow Worm Parade reaches the Sweetwater Gondola at approximately 6:15 pm, and fireworks will follow.