Named for the elegant white wildflower that defines the fields of Dogmersfield Park, Wild Carrot incorporates seasonal, natural, locally sourced ingredients from Hampshire markets and farther afield.
- Monday – Friday 7:00 am – 10:30 am Saturday – Sunday 7:00 am – 11:00 am
- Monday – Friday 12:00 pm – 4:00 pm Sunday 12:30 pm – 3:30 pm
- Saturday Brunch
- 11:30 am – 4:00 pm
- Sunday – Thursday 5:30 pm – 10:00 pm Friday – Saturday 5:30 pm – 10:30 pm
- Half roast free-range poussin
Ragout of pearl barley, glazed balsamic onion
- Turbot and Wild Mushrooms
Poached fillet with courgette scales, mushroom dashi, baby spinach, pickled vegetable and omelet maki
- Potato gnocchi confit
Tomatoes, sautéed seasonal mushrooms, Taggiasca olives, courgette ribbons, fresh herbs and Parmesan shavings
Need to Know
- Private Dining
- For intimate dinners, group celebrations or corporate events, Wild Carrot features a private dining room that seats up to 30 guests. Our team will be happy to customize a special menu for your event.
- Children’s Menus
- Children are welcome to dine at Wild Carrot any time daily, and a children’s menu is available.
- Dog Policy
- We regret that dogs are not allowed in any areas serving food or beverages. This exclusion does not apply to guide dogs.
More Dining Options
Lush armchairs, supple sofas and inviting coffee tables offer the perfect place to relax and enjoy. Don’t miss traditional afternoon tea, The Library’s specialty, which is served daily.