Named for the elegant white wildflower that defines the fields of Dogmersfield Park, Wild Carrot incorporates seasonal, natural, locally sourced ingredients from Hampshire markets and farther afield.
- Monday – Friday 7:00 am – 11:00 am Saturday – Sunday 7:00 am – 11:30 am
- Monday – Friday 12:00 noon – 3:00 pm Saturday – Sunday 12:30 pm – 3:00 pm
- Monday – Sunday 5:30 pm – 11:00 pm
- Chicory & anchovies
Chicory, clementine, fried Spanish anchovies
- Mezzi paccheri di Gragnano (v)
Cauliflower cream, black garlic, Espelette chili
- Braised Cornish lamb shoulder
Smoked polenta, glazed carrots
- Wild sea bass
Almond cream, fennel seeds foam & celeriac
- Roasted broccoli (v)
Earl Grey tea scented, toasted almond & quinoa
- Citrus tart
Lemon curd ice cream
- Comice pear 11
Galaxy cremeux, chocolate buckwheat ice cream
A Taste of Hampshire
Wild Carrot is inviting guests to continue their dining journey at home with a delicious range of jams and chutneys. Crafted by Four Seasons Hotel Hampshire Executive Chef Paolo Belloni, the country-inspired products have all been made with locally sourced ingredients, with a choice of strawberry jam, orange marmalade, tomato relish, BBQ sauce and onion chutney.
Need to Know
- Private Dining
- For intimate dinners, group celebrations or corporate events, Wild Carrot features a private dining room. Our team will be happy to customize a special menu for your event.
- Children’s Menus
- Children are welcome to dine at Wild Carrot any time daily, and a children’s menu is available.
- Dog Policy
- Dogs are allowed in the bar with permission.
- Complimentary Dining for Kids
- Kids 5 years old and under dine with our compliments in Wild Carrot restaurant.
More Dining Options
Lush armchairs, supple sofas and inviting coffee tables offer the perfect place to relax and enjoy. Don’t miss traditional afternoon tea, The Library’s specialty, which is served daily.