Named for the elegant white wildflower that defines the fields of Dogmersfield Park, Wild Carrot incorporates seasonal, natural, locally sourced ingredients from Hampshire markets and farther afield.
- Monday – Friday 7:00 am – 11:00 am Saturday – Sunday 7:00 am – 11:30 am
- Monday – Friday 12:00 noon – 3:00 pm Saturday – Sunday 12:30 pm – 3:00 pm
- Monday – Sunday 5:30 pm – 11:00 pm Last order at 9:45 pm
- SMOKED AUBERGINE
Pickled Red Onion, Garlic Yoghurt, Sourdough Crouton, Parsley
- BRAISED LAMB SHOULDER
Truffled Mash Potatoes, Buttered Carrots, Scallion, Sage Jus
- SCOTTISH SALMON TARTAR
Avocado, Salmon Caviar, Young Radish, Green Onion
- ROASTED DOVER SOLE
Brown Shrimps, Potatoes, Caper Butter Sauce
A Taste of HampshireWild Carrot invites you to continue your dining journey at home with a delicious range of jams and chutneys. Crafted by Four Seasons Hotel Hampshire Executive Chef Talha Barkin, the country-inspired products have all been made with locally sourced ingredients, with a choice of strawberry jam, orange marmalade, tomato relish, BBQ sauce and onion chutney.
Sunday RoastCelebrate with a traditional roast every Sunday at Four Seasons Hotel Hampshire. Lovingly crafted by Executive Chef Talha Barkin, with the finest locally sourced produce that the English countryside has to offer, relax and indulge as you take in the views of the rolling Hampshire hills.
Valentine’s Day DinnerThis Valetine’s Day, treat your loved one to a decadent four-course set menu, created by our Executive Chef Talha Berkin and his talented team, showcasing seasonal produce and a glass of Louis Roderer Rosé NV Champagne for GBP 140 per person. Dinner will be served in the intimate Fox Hollow dining room for a truly romantic experience.
Need to Know
- Private Dining
- For intimate dinners, group celebrations or corporate events, Wild Carrot features a private dining room. Our team will be happy to customize a special menu for your event.
- Children’s Menus
- Children are welcome to dine at Wild Carrot any time daily, and a children’s menu is available.
- Dog Policy
- Dogs are allowed in the bar with permission.
- Complimentary Dining for Kids
- Kids 5 years old and under dine with our compliments in Wild Carrot restaurant.
More Dining Options
The LibraryLush armchairs, supple sofas and inviting coffee tables offer the perfect place to relax and enjoy. Don’t miss traditional afternoon tea, The Library’s specialty, which is served daily.