Named for the elegant, white, wild flower that defines the fields of Dogmersfield Park, Wild Carrot incorporates seasonal, natural, locally sourced ingredients from Hampshire markets and farther afield.
- Monday – Friday 7:00 am – 10:30 am Saturday – Sunday 7:00 am – 11:00 am
- Saturday Brunch
- 11:00 am – 4:00 pm
- Sunday Farmers Market Lunch
- 12:30 pm – 3:30 pm
- All-Day Dining
- Sunday – Thursday 12:00 noon – 10:00 pm Friday – Saturday 12:00 noon – 10:30 pm
- Tournedos ‘Rossini’
Roasted beef tenderloin with pan-seared foie gras, black-truffle sauce, baby spinach, cauliflower and brioche crouton
- Turbot and Wild Mushrooms
Poached fillet with courgette scales, mushroom dashi, baby spinach, pickled vegetable and omelet maki
- Wild Carrot Salad
Seasonal leaves, watercress, goat’s-cheese curd, walnuts, carrot shavings, compressed apple, chestnut mushrooms, radish, pumpkin seeds, sesame and carrot dressing
Need to Know
- Private Dining
- For intimate dinners, group celebrations or corporate events, Wild Carrot features a private dining room that seats up to 25 guests. Our team will be happy to customize a special menu for your event.
- Children’s Menus
- Children are welcome to dine at Wild Carrot any time until 7:30 pm daily, and a children’s menu is available. After 7:30 pm, the children’s menu is only available to Hotel residents through in-room dining.
- Dog Policy
- We regret that dogs are not allowed in any areas serving food or beverages. This exclusion does not apply to guide dogs.
More Dining Options
Lush armchairs, supple sofas and inviting coffee tables offer the perfect place to relax and enjoy. Don’t miss traditional afternoon tea, The Library’s specialty, which is served daily.