Designed as a traditional Balinese village, this luxurious all-villa enclave spreads across 14 hectares (35 acres) of oceanfront in Bali, giving Resort guests direct access to the beach right at sea level.
Four Seasons Resort Bali at Jimbaran Bay
- Four Seasons Resort Bali at Jimbaran Bay, Jimbaran, Kuta Selatan, Bali, 80361, Indonesia
- Tel. 62 (361) 701010
- Fax. 62 (361) 701020
- View The Map
Receive a complimentary fourth night.
- On-site architecture, art, shrine and garden tours
- Temple tour and Balinese offering with High Priest Aji Ngurah
- Oceanfront Shusumna Meditation and Hatha Yoga
- Balinese dance and Gamelan performance at Temple Courtyard
- Balinese costume experience and dance class
- Jimba Kids Club
- Kayaking, catamaran sailing and windsurfing
- Gym, steam and sauna
- Tennis court (including racket and match-up session)
- See All Services & Amenities
What Type of Traveller Are You:
Romance reigns in Jimbaran Bay with these activities for couples.
Active Sea Lover
Explore the ocean from under and atop the waves at Jimbaran Bay.
From ocean-front yoga to meditation and spa rituals inspired by Balinese healing, it's time to take time out.
Things to do in Bali at Jimbaran Bay
Concierge Recommends: Bali at Jimbaran Bay
The Concierge at Four Seasons Resort Bali at Jimbaran Bay shares tips to make your stay memorable.
8 Things to Do in Bali With Kids
From classes in kite making and Balinese cooking to treetop and underwater adventures, this tropical island is full of family-friendly activities.
A tropical haven complete with stunning views of the Indian Ocean, Four Seasons Resort Bali at Jimbaran Bay immerses you in Bali’s natural beauty. Explore the island’s villages, discover its Hindu temples, and celebrate its artistic traditions – including dance, sculpture, painting, leathercraft, metalwork and music. Exciting nightlife is just 30 minutes away in Seminyak.