Blocks from Lake Michigan and top attractions, Four Seasons Hotel Chicago is a top destination for families. Ensuring the youngest of guests have as many opportunities as adults, our knowledgeable Concierge team is happy to tailor activities that speak to your children’s ages and interests.
COMPLIMENTARY KIDS’ CLUBROOM
- Daily (Year-round)
- 9:00 am – 9:00 pm
SAMMY THE SKYSCRAPER PASSPORT PROGRAMME
With our mascot, Sammy the Skyscraper, as your guide, kids receive a Passport to Adventure at check-in and collect stamps at nine locations all over the Hotel – from The Spa to Allium Restaurant. Upon completion, children are awarded with a special prize at the Front Desk.
Experience Chicago Together
- Waterfront Fun
Limitless outdoor activities abound with Lake Michigan’s shore just blocks from our Hotel.
- City Safari
Open 365 days a year and always free, Lincoln Park Zoo was founded in 1868, making it one of the oldest zoos in North America.
- Journey of Discovery Across Time
With its namesake honoring its first major benefactor, Marshall Field, the Field Museum of Natural History is one of the largest such museums in the world.
- Play to your Heart’s Content
Our Kids’ Clubroom is a cheerful “play retreat” on the 32nd floor – with foosball, board games, storybooks and more.
- Winter Recreation
Open from November to March, the McCormick Tribune Ice Rink is a must-stop for a spin on the ice – with its breathtaking skyline views.
- Elevated Elation
For thrill-seekers, TILT extends out over Chicago’s famous skyline – at 1,030 feet (314 metres).
- Ice Cream On Demand
With our on-call Ice Cream Cart, the sundae of your dreams is created in your room or suite.
- offer valid for: Jul 14 2020 – Dec 31 2022
- minimum stay: 2 nights
- Daily full American breakfast for two guests (USD 80 value)
- Complimentary meals from the children’s menu for children ages five and under
- A visit from the Ice Cream Man between 3:00 pm and 6:00 pm (once per stay)
- Kids' tent and glow sticks
Complimentary Family Amenities
- Choice of a toy from the treasure chest at check-in
- Welcome amenity in the guest room, including a stuffed animal
- Access to our 32nd-floor Kids’ Clubroom, including foosball, air hockey, Nintendo Wii, books, toys and more
- Access to our indoor pool with kickboards, noodles and floaties
- Tour the Hotel and meet our “characters” with Sammy The Skyscraper Passport Programme
- Access to VIP tickets at Shedd Aquarium, Field Museum and other popular attractions