Sammy the Skyscraper Activity Book
Experience Chicago Together
- Winter Recreation
Open from November to March, the McCormick Tribune Ice Rink is a must-stop for a spin on the ice – with its breathtaking skyline views.
- City Safari
Open 365 days a year and always free, Lincoln Park Zoo was founded in 1868, making it one of the oldest zoos in North America.
- Journey of Discovery Across Time
With its namesake honoring its first major benefactor, Marshall Field, the Field Museum of Natural History is one of the largest such museums in the world.
- Elevated Elation
For thrill-seekers, TILT extends out over Chicago’s famous skyline – at 1,030 feet (314 metres).
- Valid for Selected Dates Between Dec 11 2023 – Jan 2 2024
Offers are subject to availability at time of booking. Blackout dates and other restrictions may apply.
- Festive-themed welcome amenity
- In-room visit from the festive ice cream cart
- Nightly valet parking for one vehicle
- USD 50 donated to the Chicago Cares Festive Drive
- 10% savings on in-house festive experiences during your stay
Complimentary Family Amenities
- Welcome amenity in the guest room
- Learn more about Chicago with our Sammy the Skyscraper activity book
- Access to tickets at Shedd Aquarium, Field Museum and other popular attractions