Gather with loved ones at Four Seasons Hotel Atlanta to celebrate the joys of the season with our Southern hospitality. From Thanksgiving to New Year’s Eve, our team delights in curating merry and bright experiences you will cherish for a lifetime.
- Christmas Day Brunch
- Celebrate the magic of Christmas over a lavish spread of elevated classics. Sunday, December 25, 11:00 am – 3:00 pm USD 155 Per Adult USD 77.50 Per Child Ages 6–12
New Year’s Eve
- Bon Vivant New Year’s Eve Celebration
- Ring in the new year and luxuriate in an evening of elegance, extravagance and unabashed fun on the mezzanine level. Upon arrival, you will be escorted to your private table, where the celebration instantly begins. Servers will pop the cork of Perrier-Jouet Grand Brut Champagne and fill glass flutes with its crisp bubbles while you peruse action stations serving Restaurant Chef Chad “Sosa” Hester’s indulgent menu. Saturday, December 31, 10:00 pm – 1:00 am USD 225 per adult
Private Dining Rooms
- Usher in the holidays with an intimate gathering surrounded by friends and family inside a private event space. Our culinary team will design a custom menu, and dedicated servers will ensure an effortless feast to be enjoyed by all. To book, contact our Hotel’s Events team at +1 (404) 881-9898 or through the link below.
Atlanta’s Holiday Experiences
- Merry Memory-Making
- Experience Atlanta’s nostalgic traditions of the holiday season. Allow our Concierge to personalize your perfect winter escape, including a stroll through the Atlanta Botanical Garden, Garden Lights, A Christmas Carol, IllumiNights at the Zoo at Zoo Atlanta, “The Nutcracker,” The Polar Express in Concert with the Atlanta Symphony Orchestra and Rudolph The Red-Nosed Reindeer at The Center For Puppetry Arts.