From the Santa Monica Mountains to Malibu wine country, Four Seasons Hotel Westlake Village is your base camp for a variety of area activities and world-class attractions. Embark on a guided hike above the Pacific. Spend a day art-gazing at the Adamson House. Or catch a game at Dodger Stadium. Our staff is ready with local knowledge to help you plan your experience.
- Malibu Wines
- Sherwood Lake Club
- Mountain biking and hiking
- Art and Architecture
- Built in 1929, the Adamson House and adjoining Malibu Lagoon Museum offer an in-depth look at classic area art and architecture. Decorative ceramic tiles inspired by Spanish, Moorish and Persian design hallmark this historic site, which is located along one of Southern California’s most beautiful beaches. Let our Concierge customize your day with a guided museum tour, picnic and transportation.
- Wine Country
- The nearby Santa Monica Mountains are home to some of California wine country’s best kept secrets. Malibu Wines is a family-owned winery that offers tastings of locally grown Semler wines, including Cabernet Sauvignon, Sauvignon Blanc and Viognier. You also can sample the wines of Saddlerock Vineyards, which produces Chardonnay and rosé, or head to Rosenthal Estate Winery’s new Malibu Wine Tasting Room for a prime selection of varietals grown in Malibu Newton Canyon. One of the best ways to visit area vineyards is to bring a picnic basket put together by our culinary team and spend the afternoon exploring.
- Renowned Golf
- Rustic hillsides and scenic canyons form a challenging course that spans a variety of elevations at the Sherwood Lake Club. Designed by Jack Nicklaus in 2006, the course is available to Four Seasons guests. Also in the area, the pristine courses at Malibu Golf Club and Tierra Rejada Golf Club cater to players of all skill levels. Moorpark Country Club, Lost Canyons Golf Club and Rustic Canyon offer stunning views across the California countryside.
- Fresh-Air Activities
- Just beyond the property gardens are endless miles of mountain hiking and biking trails. Let us arrange a local, expert guide to help you find the trails best suited to your ability level and objectives. From beginner to expert, outdoor enthusiasts are sure to find plenty of memorable moments ranging from new favorite trails to scenic vistas of the nearby Pacific.
If you’re looking for a reliable Westlake Village-area must list, we have some ideas:
- The Getty Center (40-minute drive)
- Ronald Reagan Presidential Library & Museum (15-minute drive)
- Gardens of the World (5-minute drive)
- Thousand Oaks Civic Arts Plaza (5-minute drive)
Let our Concierge Plan a Day Trip in the Los Angeles Area:
- West Hollywood
- Beverly Hills
- The Fairfax District
- Santa Barbara
- Santa Monica and Venice Beach
- Downtown L.A.