Festive Seasonat Four Seasons Resort and Residences Vail
- Thanksgiving BuffetThursday, November 23, 11:30 am – 7:30 pm
Enjoy a memorable Thanksgiving dinner at Flame featuring a traditional whole roasted turkey, sourdough and cornbread stuffing, honey mustard glazed ham, Colorado beef rib-eye and smoked Scottish salmon en croute with an array of sides, a raw bar, poke action station, Colorado charcuterie board, and house-made dips, soups, salads and desserts. Price starts at USD 145 per adult and USD 38 per child under age 12. For reservations, call 1 (970) 477-8600.
- Thanksgiving Breakfast Buffet
- Join us for breakfast at Flame featuring a variety of pastries and parfaits, and an omelette station, along with sides such as smoked bacon, pork sausage, chicken sausage and hash browns. Thursday, November 23, 11:30 AM – 2:00 PM USD 145 per adult USD 38 per child under age 12
- Thanksgiving at The Remedy
- In addition to our regular menu, The Remedy offers Thanksgiving specials, including a Thanksgiving Monte Cristo sandwich with smoked turkey, cranberry, brie, arugula and sage sweet potato fries, as well as a turkey pot pie with root vegetables topped with peppered puff pastry. Thursday, November 23, 12:00 NOON – 9:00 PM
- Thanksgiving In-Room Dining
- Enjoy Thanksgiving dinner in the comfort of your own room with dishes such as à la carte charcoal charred butternut squash soup, turkey with sourdough and cornbread stuffing, whipped Yukon gold potatoes and roasted Brussels sprouts, along with pecan and pumpkin pie for dessert. Thursday, November 23, 11:00 AM – 9:00 PM
Take away the Holidays
- Enjoy a Turkey To-Go feast, with dishes including charcoal charred butternut squash soup, chicory greens, salt-baked organic beets and heirloom carrot salad. Savour traditional whole roasted turkey with sourdough and corn bread stuffing, whipped Yukon gold potatoes, roasted Brussels sprouts, and green bean and mushroom casserole, along with a choice of cranberry apple, caramelized pumpkin or chocolate pecan pie for dessert. Orders must be placed by end of day on Saturday, November 18 Starting at USD 425, plus 18% service charge Each additional side is USD 19 Serves 4–6 people Pick Up on Thursday, November 23, 10:00 AM – 4:00 PM Delivery for in-house guests on Thursday, November 23, 11:00 am – 5:00 PM Delivery for locals in Vail, Avon and Edwards on Thursday November 23, 11:00 am – 5:00 PM with a USD 100 Fee Orders cancelled within 72 hours of November 24 will be charged USD 100 Orders cancelled within 28 hours of November 24 will be charged the full amount
Christmas Eve Dining
- Christmas Eve at The Remedy BarSunday, December 24, 4:00 pm – 8: 00 pm
In addition to our regular à la carte dinner menu, The Remedy offers tournedos rossini for Christmas Eve. Enjoy a 6-ounce (170-gram) grass-fed fillet with foie gras torchon, grilled brioche and truffle jus gratin potatoes. USD 75 per person.
Christmas Eve Dining
- Christmas Eve at Flame
- Flame Restaurant’s Four Seasons Executive Chef Simon Purvis and his culinary team serve elevated and hearty dishes amid a festive après-ski and fine-dining atmosphere. Savour pan-seared Hudson Valley foie gras and crispy-skin duck breast, Colorado raised Wagyu tenderloin and lobster thermidor tempura rolls with fingerling Lyonnaise potatoes. Finish with a chocolate volcano soufflé and peppermint bark ice cream. Sunday, December 24, 5:00 PM – 9:00 PM USD 130 for all three courses Items available À la carte
- Christmas at The Remedy Bar
- On Christmas Day, The Remedy Bar will highlight a USDA Colorado prime rib with creamy garlic and rosemary crushed red bliss potatoes, winter root vegetables and popovers. Monday, December 25, 12:00 noon – 7:00 pm USD 70 per person
- Christmas Dinner Buffet at Flame
- Join us for a celebratory buffet complete with a raw bar, Colorado charcuterie, house-made dips and soups, along with a Caesar salad station. Our carving station features espresso-crusted beef tenderloin, roasted pasture-raised chicken, pepper and rosemary-crusted Colorado lamb and whole roasted red snapper, along with sides such as whipped Yukon gold potatoes, fingerling potatoes, roasted Brussels sprouts and trumpet mushrooms. Finish with sampling an array of pies and traditional Christmas desserts. Monday, December 25, 2:00 PM – 8:30 PM USD 145 per adult USD 38 per child under age 12
New Year’s Dining
- New Year’s Eve Events
Join us at our New Year’s Eve events and delight in the new year.
- New Year’s Eve with Moët & Chandon New Years Eve at The Remedy Bar
- Joins Four Seasons Vail for New Year’s Eve with a spectacular Gold Rush themed party featuring sips of Moet et Chandon champagne. Inside The Remedy Library, which our resort will completely transform into the Armand de Brignac Gold Lounge, enjoy the brand’s Ace of Spades brut cuvée, gold chocolate bars and a gilded Four Seasons experience like none other. Ring in the New Year with a complimentary glass of Moët & Chandon at midnight, accompanied by live music, great company and passed hors d’oeuvres including oysters, caviar toast points, porcini and truffle arancini, Maine lobster pot pies, bison and gouda slides and caramel nugget cheesecake pops. SUNDAY, DECEMBER 31, 9:00 PM – CLOSE USD 250 PER TICKET
- New Year’s Eve with Dom Pérignon at Flame Restaurant
- Celebrate the start of 2024 with a selection of festive and hearty dishes in an après-ski inspired fine dining atmosphere, presented by Four Seasons Executive Chef Simon Purvis and his culinary team. Indulge in a welcome glass of Dom Pérignon champagne, followed by freshly baked potato bread, an amuse-bouche and raw oysters. This five-course meal includes a creamy lobster and fennel bisque, port-roasted bosc pear, Wagyu beef and charred miso-brushed day boat scallops. Finish on a sweet note with a champagne semifreddo and dark chocolate coffee tart. SUNDAY, DECEMBER 31, 5:00 PM – CLOSE USD 300 PER PERSON
- New Year’s Brunch
- Enjoy New Year’s Brunch at Flame with a buffet featuring Chef McKenzie’s pastries and parfaits, an omelette station and a Benedict bar with toppings such as crab cakes, smoked salmon and organic eggs, plus a raw bar, burrata station, Colorado charcuterie board, house-made soups and composed salads. A carving station features herb-roasted beef rib-eye, dry-aged pork loin and a Scottish salmon Wellington. For a sweet ending to your meal, enjoy cranberry apple and chocolate pecan pie, as well as an assortment of desserts, including pumpkin cheesecake brownies, Boston cream puffs and maple ginger blondies. Monday, January 1, 11:30 AM – 3:00 PM USD 115 per adult USD 35 per child under age 12
- Light the Menorah
- Join us in the Private Residences Lobby as we celebrate the Festival of Lights with the lighting of the menorah every evening during the eight-day Hanukkah celebration. Open to everyone. December 7–15, 6:00 pm
Events For The Family
- Roasting S’moresEvery day, 4:00 pm – 6:00 pm
After a day enjoying Vail Mountain in all its splendour, grab a s’mores kit from the entrance to our pool and cosy up near the fireplace in the S’more Haus on the pool deck to toast marshmallows and create your very own s’more, however you’d like it.
- Christmas Morning SurpriseDecember 25, 10:00 am – 11:00 am
Visit our lobby on Christmas morning for a surprise you don’t want to miss.
Events for the Family
- Welcome to WhoVail
- Visit our Dr. Seuss Whoville–inspired gingerbread house façade located by The Remedy bar. The structure’s detail and patterns, designed and created by our team, along with colourful gingerbread tiles, provide endless enjoyment for the whole family. Starting Friday, December 8, and lasting throughout the festive season
- Board Games and Puzzles
- Ask our Concierge for a list of the available board games and puzzles for the entire family to enjoy in the privacy of your guest room or Private Residence. Kids For All Seasons and the Teen Room are available and may be booked through The Spa.
- Elf on the Shelf
- Our Elf on the Shelf is keeping a watchful eye over our youngest guests. Each night, after everyone has gone to bed, our Elf flies to the North Pole to report to Santa on the day’s activities. In the morning, he returns to the Resort and hides in a new location. Find him and post a selfie on Instagram or Facebook, tagging @FSVail, then show the Front Desk to receive a treat. December 17 – December 24
Celebrate in Vail
- Vail Holidays
- Vail’s mountain village – with its twinkling lights and crisp mountain air – is the ideal backdrop for the holiday season. The town hosts a variety of events, including a holiday market, a tree-lighting ceremony and the Holiday Sweater Run. December 10 – January 30
- Vail Après
- After a day of adventure, join a treasured tradition: après-ski. Kick off your skis, explore Vail Villages, and enjoy dining and drink specials while you reminisce on the day’s best moments with family and friends. Every Day, 4:00 pm
Spa for the Season
- Warm Up at the Spa
The Spa at Four Seasons Resort and Residences Vail offers the opportunity to relax, renew and experience well-being surrounded by the beauty of the Rocky Mountains. Choose from an array of results-oriented and organic treatments focused on preserving the delicate balance of hydration and nourishment – essential in our alpine climate. Or, relax and warm up in one of our outdoor hot tubs available from 9:00 am to 6:00 pm.
- Après at The Spa
- Enjoy a high-altitude, post-adventure treatment from head to toe at our award-winning Spa at Four Seasons Resort and Residences Vail. This winter season, The Spa brings back signature rituals and à la carte treatments that focus on recovery, hydration, exfoliation and detoxifying while remineralizing the body. Newly developed treatments have incorporated holistic, result-driven offerings that form the perfect treatments. Please visit The Spa for a consultation with our spa concierge team to create a memorable spa experience.
*Please note that dates, times and menu items are subject to change. All pricing excludes tax, service charge and gratuity.