A warm welcome framed by spacious, modern design awaits you in the heart of Toronto's historic Yorkville quarter. Enjoy authentic French cuisine paired with one of our 350 wine labels at Café Boulud, and specialty craft cocktails at our spirited lobby lounge and bar. Enjoy the serenity of the only Forbes Travel Guide Five-Star rated Spa in Toronto, or step out and explore the vibrant character of Toronto's most glamorous shopping and restaurant district.
- Yorkville Premier Room
Expansive city views, floor-to-ceiling windows and modern amenities hallmark these spacious, high-level guest rooms.Details
- Premier One-Bedroom Suite
Natural light and spacious living combine with skyline vistas for maximum comfort and privacy. Relax in your own residential-style quarters.Details
- Yorkville Suite
Corner locations lend the Yorkville Suite its chic, city-apartment feel. Settle in to the expansive living area, lounge seating and a modern dining space.Details
- Bellair Suite
On the 19th floor, the Bellair Suite provides an inviting and unforgettable residential atmosphere, complete with a fully equipped kitchen.Details
- Royal Suite
Set atop the Four Seasons Hotel Toronto, our Royal Suite combines comfortable, carefully considered detail with dramatic city views.Details
- Reservation must be made at least 2 days in advance
- Welcome amenity for two: French Touch cocktails and canapés
- Three-course lunch or dinner and a glass of champagne at the new d|azur patio, where a custom art installation by local artist Jason Zante pays tribute to the azure waters and striking architecture of the French Riviera
- A private rosé flight tasting led by Wine Director and Sommelier Julie Garton on the Hotel's Cloud 9 Oasis outdoor terrace, including Provençal-style flavour pairings and fresh accompaniments
- Turndown amenity: One bottle of Côtes de Provence Château Minuty and a Tarte Tropézienne, aptly named by film starlet Brigitte Bardot in honour of her beloved St. Tropez
- A daily CAD 100 breakfast credit
- Guaranteed early check-in and late check-out
- Overnight valet parking for one vehicle per room, per night
French tradition in a retro-modern setting
Café Boulud by Four Seasons
Our lively restaurant’s soulful menu is deeply rooted in French tradition, featuring selections inspired by Chef Daniel’s grandmother’s kitchen in Lyon.
- Explore Ontario's Wine and Waterfalls
We’ll arrange transportation for a day on the beautiful Niagara Peninsula, where you can admire the awe-inspiring Niagara Falls and get a taste for one of Canada’s top food-and-wine destinations.
- Be a True Toronto Sports Fan
Get the full Canadian experience by joining Toronto fans at an ice hockey game or by visiting The Hockey Hall of Fame, an ice hockey museum dedicated to the history of ice hockey and exhibits about players, teams and records.