Surrounded by the buzz of a vibrant commercial district and steps from the small lanes of historic French and Japanese neighbourhoods, Four Seasons Hotel Tianjin is perfectly positioned for exploring China’s global port city. Revel in chic, outdoor dining spots and a picture-perfect pool, as well as a full-service spa and generously sized rooms enlivened by dramatic views of our dynamic metropolis.
- Deluxe Room
Natural light illuminates these deftly arranged rooms, each offering a desk by the window for working with a view and a chaise longue for relaxation.Details
- Premier Suite
Ideal for longer stays or family getaways, this suite’s dining area can seat four, while privacy is found in the separate bedroom.Details
- Four Seasons Suite
Invite friends for drinks with a view in your contemporary living room, or simply stretch out on the sofa while our In-Room Dining team sends up dinner.Details
- Chairman Suite
Your sky-high home away from home, this 25th-floor suite offers everything you need – from a study for working in peace and dining space for 10 to cityscape views through your oversized windows.Details
- Presidential Suite
Settle into the ultimate urban retreat, a sumptuous, apartment-like suite that combines light-filled living spaces and 26th-floor vistas with a soothing bedroom sanctuary and a private study.Details
With the Executive Club, you'll enjoy exclusive access to personalized business and concierge services, all-day dining options, evening cocktails, and more. Other Hotel guests are welcome to experience enhanced benefits during their stay for a fee.
- offer valid for: Nov 17 2019 – Dec 31 2019
Access to our Executive Club Lounge includes the following benefits:
- Express check-in and check-out in the Lounge
- Complimentary dining options in the Executive Club Lounge (buffet breakfast, afternoon tea, evening cocktails, and all-day refreshments, including soft drinks, cookies and fresh fruit)*
- Personalized business and concierge services
- Local calls and premier Internet access
- Unlimited garment pressing service during your stay
- A comprehensive collection of local and international newspapers and magazines
- Two hours' use of the Executive Club Meeting Room per stay (subject to availability)
- 20% off our limousine services
Swim in the glow of natural light – our indoor pool sits under a soaring skylight
Lined with lounge chairs and daybeds, our skylit pool deck is the perfect place to relax with a fresh juice in between dips in the 25-metre (82-foot) swimming pool.
- Unpacking List: Our Guide to The Emperor’s Port, Tianjin
It’s not the things you take with you that define your journey; it’s the experiences you have and the memories you bring home. Explore our hotel manager's five sensory “souvenirs.”Details
- See Tianjin from a new angle
Spend a morning or afternoon getting a new perspective on this renowned port city from the deck of a boat leisurely making its way down the Hai River.
- Visit the Great Wall
Dramatic landscapes are the backdrop to some of the best-preserved and less-visited parts of the Great Wall of China, located 130 kilometres (80 miles) from the Hotel at Huangyaguan. Our Concierge would be pleased to arrange a day trip for you.
- Walking Tours
Six hundred years of history have made Tianjin a wonderland of fascinating heritage sights. Let us design a custom, walking-tour itinerary that takes in the Old Town, a Qing Dynasty-era Confucian temple and Tianjin’s former foreign concessions.