Four Seasons enhances the joy and ease of wedding planning with tailor-made wedding packages, just for you. Alternatively, if you wish to custom-design your special occasion, allow these suggestions to inspire your imagination.
Four Seasons Hotel Sydney event coordinators are available to offer expert assistance – freeing you to anticipate your special day with pleasure and confidence. Whether you dream of a grand gala or an intimate gathering, Four Seasons Hotel Sydney invites you to explore all the possibilities.
Our Four Seasons on-site expert will work with you or your wedding consultant to reserve your date, plan the schedule of events, coordinate all food and beverage details from menu design to linens, and assist with other aspects of your wedding experience at the hotel.
- Private consultation with jeweller of your choice to select or design your wedding bands
- Diamond or pearl pendant bridesmaid gifts and engraved cufflinks groomsmen gift
- Pre-wedding photo shoot with photographer of your choice
- A menu tasting experience with a diﬀerence at our private Chef’s Table with our Executive Chef Michael Mousseau for the couple and four guests, with wine matching for each course Jo Malone London ‘Scent Your Wedding Experience’
- Private consultations and VIP experience with bridal designers and boutique partners of The Wedding Series Bridal Concierge Service
- Endota Spa girls pamper day for bridal party
- La Prairie Skincare Journey
- Grain whisky tasting lunch for groomsmen
- A gift bag from The Wedding Series valued at more than AUD 1000
- Bespoke planning and styling service by The Wedding Series
- 10-hour photography package including two photographers from our select prestigious partners
- 5-hour deluxe beverage package including Dom Pérignon bar and couples signature cocktail
- Five gourmet canapés
- Alternate serve entrée, main, dessert and a cheese grazing station
- Wedding cake by one of our preferred wedding suppliers
- Bespoke planning and styling service: including centre piece design, bespoke stationary, chair upgrade, table linen and exquisite floristry
- AV package - draping, lighting (bridal table & dance floor) microphone, lectern
- Bridal party hospitality suite
- Grain Bar exclusive use afterparty with AUD 5,000 bar tab and DJ
- Overnight stay in the luxurious two bedroom Presidential Suite including: floral design, initialled robes, room service breakfast for two and Jo Malone London turn down gifts
- Poolside recovery brunch with gourmet BBQ items and Bloody Mary station
The "Incandescent" wedding package
Package pricing is available with quote request.
Additional guests at a per person fee
CORKAGE CHARGED ON OPENED BOTTLES
Bottled spirits (BYO)
• Chair Covers with tie backs
• Tiffany Chairs
• Table centre pieces
• Audio Visual
• Pin spot lighting
• Black draping
• Black starcloth with white stars
• White Chiffon drapes
• Girls Day Out | Bachelorettes celebrations groups of four or more guests receive a complimentary glass of Champagne.
• Pre-Wedding Calm | Billabong footbath and 90-minute hot rock massage, includes complimentary lavender eye pillow.
• Post-Wedding Celebration | Couples indulgence complimentary 15-minute hot oil scalp massage.
• Cocktail bar
• NV Louis Roederer, Reims France
Upgrade to a Full Harbour Junior Suite with Executive Lounge access
The musicians award states that all musicians and entertainers booked for a minimum of four hours are entitled to a meal. The hotel can provide a chef selected main course and non-alcoholic drinks at a charge. Any alcohol served to the band requires prior written approval by the client. All charges will be billed on a consumption basis.
A 50% reduction on the selected package price applicable to children under the age of 12. Alternatively, we can tailor a menu to suit your younger guests. Prices may vary based on menu selection.
Valet parking is available to function guests at a charge. Parking is subject to availability and the rate quoted is subject to change without notice.
All prices quoted are inclusive of a goods and services tax (GST). Terms and conditions are available on request.
This package is inclusive of weekend labour surcharge. Package components are subject to change without notice. Advance booking is required. All offers are subject to availability at time of booking, unless otherwise noted. Offers are not valid in conjunction with any other offer or contract and do not apply to previously booked business. Offer is available only to weddings of 50 guests or more. Rates include taxes and do not include gratuities, unless otherwise noted. Rates are subject to change.