Located in the heart of Futian, Four Seasons Hotel Shenzhen is surrounded by upscale shopping malls and the Shenzhen Convention Center, with green public spaces just steps away. The Stock Exchange and Civic Center are 10 minutes by car. Close accessibility to the high-speed rail connecting Shenzhen to Guangzhou and Hong Kong makes for more convenient travels between cities, with Hong Kong just a 15-minute journey by train from Futian station to West Kowloon station.
Need to Know
- Address in Chinese
- For your convenience, the Hotel’s name and address are provided below in Chinese and can be shown to taxi drivers or used for any other transportation needs. Please take me to Four Seasons Hotel Shenzhen: 请送到深圳四季酒店 138 Fuhua Third Road, Futian District, Shenzen 518048, China 深圳四季酒 店中国深圳市福田区福华三路138号 邮编 518048 Tel电话: +86 755 8826-8888
- Shenzhen is approximately an hour by car from Hong Kong, an hour by ferry from Macau and an hour by train from Guangzhou. The Guangzhou-Shenzhen-Hong Kong high-speed rail makes Hong Kong just a 15-minute journey from Futian station to West Kowloon station.
- Border Crossing
- Huanggang is the only border crossing to Hong Kong open 24 hours.
- Visa Requirements
- A China visa is required when coming from Hong Kong unless your passport is from an exempt country. Please check with your local Chinese embassy for more information.
Let Us Make the Arrangements
- Car rental
- Our Concierge will be happy to help you arrange a car rental.
- Airport transfer
- Book a limousine for your airport transfer, and enjoy a complimentary meet-and-greet service upon arrival at the airport.