Located in the heart of Futian, the city’s new business district, Four Seasons Hotel Shenzhen is surrounded by upscale shopping malls and the Shenzhen Convention Center, with green public spaces just steps away. The Stock Exchange and Civic Center are 10 minutes by car, or hop on the express rail and be in Hong Kong or Guangzhou within minutes.
Need to Know
- Shenzhen is approximately an hour by car from Hong Kong, an hour by ferry from Macau and an hour by train from Guangzhou.
- Border Crossing
- Huanggang is the only border crossing to Hong Kong open 24 hours.
- Visa Requirements
- A China visa is required when coming from Hong Kong unless your passport is from an exempt country. Please check with your local Chinese embassy for more information.
Let Us Make the Arrangements
- Car rental
- Our Concierge will be happy to help you arrange a car rental.
- Airport transfer
- Book a limousine for your airport transfer, and enjoy a complimentary meet-and-greet service upon arrival at the airport.