Savour the aromas of Balinese cuisine and talk to the chef as you watch your meal being cooked right before your eyes in Sokasi’s riverside kitchen. This intimate seven-course dinner highlights forgotten recipes and classics like babi guling suckling pig and bebek betutu whole duck, slow-roasted in a traditional underground clay oven.
- Monday, Wednesday and Friday
- 7:00 pm – 10:00 pm
- Bebek Betutu
12-hour roasted duck, base gede, fernshoot lawah
- Ikan Klengis (Barramundi, Klengis, Dabu Dabu, Kemangi, Coriander)
- Sambal Udang (King Prawn, Bali Bumbu, Sambal Matah)
- Ayam Timbungan (Chicken, Balinese Spice, Belimbing, Garden Herbs)
- Jagung Pangang (Baby Corn, Kacang Gilling, Base Gede, Sambal Merah)
More Dining Options
Our poolside restaurant on the banks of the river offers a European “Bistronomy” and contemporary grill menu under a canopy of banyan trees. Each dish is grilled to perfection in our top-of-the-range Josper charcoal oven, the master chefs’ choice for the most succulent meat and seafood. Swim up to a lunch of homemade pasta, ceviche or grilled fresh fish. Or dine amidst the mystical beauty of the jungle at night.