Wrapping the Season: Opus One Wine Dinner in Auro
Join us at Auro, our Michelin-starred restaurant as we conclude our 2023 Wine Dinner Series by dedicating October to the legendary Opus One. Renowned for its unwavering commitment to absolute quality, Opus One crafts wines that encapsulate balance, complexity, and power. Through each bottle of their iconic wines, Opus One captures the pride and artistry of winemaking, celebrating a rare luxury that brings family and friends together in shared delight. Under the expert guidance of by Chris Blanchard of Opus One and Four Seasons Sommelier Derek Stevenson, prepare for an evening that pairs these ultra-premium wines seamlessly with the culinary innovations of our Executive Chef Rogelio Garcia. Each dish from his hyper-seasonal tasting menu is meticulously curated to amplify the essence of Opus One. Join us in toasting to excellence and in celebrating the flavours of the season.
- October 25, 6:00 pm
- USD 450 per person
- Thomas Rivers Brown Wine Tasting
Explore the finer nuances of Calistoga’s AVA and winemaking style of acclaimed winemaker Thomas Rivers Brown. This experience, perfect for the collector or wine aficionado, includes tasting at on-property Elusa Winery, Theorem Vineyards and Rivers-Marie. A curated lunch will be yours to enjoy as well.
- K. Laz Customized Blind Private Tasting
Taste and acquire some of the most sought-after wines in Napa Valley, including varietals from Screaming Eagle, Abreu, Bryant and Dalle Valle. After coordinating the wines you would like to taste, a line-up of six popular and under-the-radar wines will be yours to sample in this exclusive tasting experience enjoyed with The Artisan, The Cult or The Centurion tasting tier.
- A View From Above
Catch the sunrise and take in the lush rolling hills and vineyards of iconic Napa Valley as you soar in your hot air balloon 3,000 feet (914 metres) above the valley.
- Rejuvenate at Spa Talisa
Wellness and tradition meet in the tranquillity of our Spa. Indulge in a variety of treatments, including facials, massages and our complimentary detoxifying mud treatment.
- Mindful Meditation or Yoga
Let the daily stresses of life go and cultivate peace of mind during a guided meditation or yoga class.
- Explore Local Trails
Take a leisurely stroll by the vineyards, or hike into the surrounding mountains to take in sweeping views of the valley.
- Take a Spin to Charming Calistoga
Take a spin on our complimentary resort bikes to explore the town of Calistoga via the Silverado Trail.
- Bocce Ball At CAMPO Poolside
Popular across Napa Valley, a bocce game is best enjoyed with friends and family at our Bocce Ball Court while sipping cocktails at our poolside restaurant.
Seasons in Napa Valley
- SUMMER SEASON
- Long summer days welcome guests with temperatures in the low 80 to mid-50 degrees Fahrenheit. June and July are some of the busiest months in the Valley, with plenty of music and cultural festivals such as Calistoga Concerts in the Park, 4th of July Barbecue at the Resort, Festival Napa Valley and more.
- Harvest Season
- The valley comes alive with the harvest of grapes during “crush season,” beginning with white and sparkling wine grapes, followed by red wine grapes. From August to October, our Resort and the surrounding wineries host a variety of celebrations to herald the season.
- MUSTARD & SPRING SEASON
- From January to mid-March, capture the majesty of bright-yellow wild mustard blooms in Napa Valley with world-class wine and fare as you toast to all the best in life. From March to May, spring is in full bloom and local events take place, such as Napa Valley Marathon (March), Napa Valley Arts (April) and Bottle Rock Napa Valley (May).
- Cabernet Season
- With mild winter weather, the November to mid-January season is the time to sample the region’s finest, distinctive cabernet varietals. Enjoy the slower pace of life since harvest season has ended.
- Valid for Selected Dates Between Sep 30 2023 – Dec 31 2023
Offers are subject to availability at time of booking. Blackout dates and other restrictions may apply.
- USD 200 Resort credit per room, per night
- RESERVATIONS RECOMMENDED
- Advanced reservations are highly recommended for all restaurant, winery and transportation bookings three to four weeks in advance of your stay. Please contact our Concierge for arrangements to experience the best Napa Valley has to offer.