Summer in Wine Country
- Elusa Winemaker Dinner | July 29
Join us for a magical evening of food and wine with on-site winery Elusa on July 29 at 6:00 pm at TRUSS Restaurant + Bar. Taste a selection of Elusa’s portfolio accompanied by a multi-course dinner with Winemaker, Jonathan Walden prepared by Executive Chef, Rogelio Garcia. Reservations required. Must be 21 years or older to attend. Tickets are USD 215 per person.Book Now
- From Vineyard to Ocean
- Soar from majestic wine country to the Pacific Ocean in style with Butterfly Aviation, and stop at prominent wineries along the way. Our Concierge can help you plan your custom itinerary for an adventure of a lifetime.
- Thomas Rivers Brown Wine Tasting
- Explore the finer nuances of Calistoga’s AVA and winemaking style of acclaimed winemaker Thomas Rivers Brown. This experience, perfect for the collector or wine aficionado, includes tasting at on-property Elusa Winery, Theorem Vineyards and Rivers-Marie. A curated lunch will be yours to enjoy as well.
- K. Laz Customized Blind Private Tasting
- Taste and acquire some of the most sought-after wines in Napa Valley, including varietals from Screaming Eagle, Abreu, Bryant and Dalle Valle. After coordinating which wines you would like to taste, a line-up of six popular and under-the-radar wines will be yours to sample in this exclusive tasting experience enjoyed with The Artisan, The Cult or The Centurion tasting tier.
- A View From Above
- Catch the sunrise and take in the lush rolling hills and vineyards of iconic Napa Valley as you soar in your hot air balloon 3,000 feet above the valley.
- Rejuvenate at Spa Talisa
- Wellness and tradition meet in the tranquillity of our Spa. Indulge in a variety of treatments, including facials, massages and our complimentary detoxifying mud treatment.
- Mindful Meditation or Yoga
- Let the daily stresses of life go and cultivate peace of mind in a guided meditation or yoga class.
- Explore Local Trails
- Take a leisurely stroll by the vineyards, or hike into the surrounding mountains to take in sweeping views of the valley.
- Take a Spin to Charming Calistoga
- Take a spin on our complimentary resort bikes to explore the town of Calistoga via Silverado Trail.
- Bocce Ball At CAMPO Poolside
- Popular across Napa Valley, a bocce game is best enjoyed with friends and family at our Bocce Ball court while sipping on cocktails at our poolside restaurant.
- RESERVATIONS RECOMMENDED
- Advanced reservations highly recommended for all restaurant, winery and transportation bookings three to four weeks in advance of stay. Please contact our Concierge for arrangements in order to experience the best Napa Valley has to offer.