400 Silverado Trail, Calistoga, California 94515, U.S.A.
One of the world’s most celebrated wine regions, Napa Valley extends from the town of Napa in the south to historic Calistoga in the north, where Four Seasons lies nestled amid lush vineyards. By car, it's an hour and a half from San Francisco and two hours from Palo Alto. For air travel, we suggest four airports in the surrounding region.
Need to Know
- Finding Us
- Our Resort is located just off of Silverado Trail, just a few minutes from the charming town of Calistoga. We recommend inputting our resort address into your GPS for the most accurate directions. Please look for the sign 400 Silverado Trail as pictured for the main entrance of our property.
- Valet Parking
- Our Resort offers on-site valet parking only. Rates are USD 16 daily or USD 28 per overnight stay. Parking validation is available at Spa Talisa and TRUSS Restaurant + Bar for a maximum of three hours before the Daily Rate is incurred.
- Reservations Recommended
- Advanced reservations highly recommended for all restaurant, winery and transportation bookings three to four weeks in advance of stay. Please contact our Concierge for arrangements in order to experience the best Napa Valley has to offer.
Let us make the arrangements
- Limousine services
- Book a limousine for your airport transfer and enjoy a complimentary meet and greet upon your arrival.
- Rental Services
- From luxury cars and limousines to premium bicycles, our Concierge can make sure you discover Napa Valley in style and comfort.