Four Seasons Maui offers an idyllic oceanfront location for couples and friends wanting to get away from it all and celebrate life's special moments – or just reconnect in luxury. Located on the sunny side of the island, the Resort offers a wide variety of services, activities, and amenities – many of them complimentary.
Uniquely Maui Experiences
- Couples Experiences
September 1 through November 23 is Couples Season at Four Seasons Maui, fueled by couples-oriented activities, the best rates of the year and a generous Double Experience More Resort credit package.
- Unforgettable Experiences
Our seasoned concierge team is ready to customize an Unforgettable Experience for you, allowing you to reconnect with each other during personalized once-in-a-lifetime island adventures.
- Adventure Trips
Discover the magic of Maui's hidden waterfalls and peek into the dormant crater of majestic Haleakala Volcano during an island helicopter tour arranged by the Concierge.
- Under the Sea
Visit "Turtletown", just off the shores of the Resort, or a wide variety of snorkel and scuba options.
- Girlfriend Getaway
Stay fit with this new fitness adventure. Start with basic Paddleboard 101 techniques before moving into high intensity interval training exercises, all in the world's most beautiful workout studio--the Pacific Ocean.
- Oceanview Golf
Choose from three Wailea courses, each with varying degrees of difficulty.
- Hawaiian Cultural Activities
Start the morning with an invigorating outrigger canoe paddle, led by our expert beach team, and learn Hawaiian cultural stories along the way.
- Couples Yoga
Join a yoga class with your partner, designed for all levels. Set in the Resort’s gorgeous and fragrant Plumeria Garden, couples yoga sessions will help you breathe in and be mindful together.
Pedego Electric Bikes are a great way to explore Maui's south side, and are available for rent at the Resort.
Let life's complexities melt away from your own private cabana, or an oceanfront sanctuary (shown here). Both are complimentary.
Poke & Beer
Learn how to create Hawaii's most popular pupu (appetizer) during this poke making class. Then, sample your creation and pair it with locally brewed beer from Maui Brewing Co.
Let your creativity shine and transform Maui’s gorgeous blooms into stunning lei po‘o (head lei) with help from the island's master weavers. *This activity is complimentary.
Blind tastings are both fun and educational, when led by one of our talented sommeliers.
Get out and explore the wonders of Maui in a replica Porsche Roadster. Add in a gourmet picnic basket for a day trip to remember.
- offer valid for: Feb 24 2021 – Jun 13 2021
- minimum stay: 5 nights
- USD 400 Resort credit per paid night in the following accommodations: Ocean-View Prime Suite, Ocean-View Prime Executive Suite, Ocean-View Executive Suite, Garden-View Suite or Garden-View Executive Suite
- USD 125 Resort credit per paid night in the following accommodations: Deluxe Club Ocean-View Room, Club Ocean-View Room, Deluxe Ocean-View Room, Ocean-View Room, Deluxe Garden-View Room, Garden-View Room or Mountainside Room
- With stays in Club Floor accommodations: USD 100 retail credit once per stay towards purchases in Cabana or 22 Knots