"Lokelani" Presidential Three-Bedroom Suite
Like a magnificent oceanfront rental villa in Maui, our three-bedroom Lokelani Presidential Suite is located on beach level and offers an expansive outdoor living area and private garden for entertaining. Two indoor living rooms are decorated in eclectic mid-century modern style. Highlights include a privately curated Hawaiian art collection, a Sonos sound system, and a butler’s kitchen – ideal for staff serving cocktails or meals.
This palatial three-bedroom Maui hotel suite features a bright, airy master bedroom with its own sitting area, corner windows overlooking the private garden, and a dramatic circular tub. Two additional bedrooms offer awe-inspiring views of the garden and ocean. This is the ultimate Hawaiian luxury vacation home, with every detail thoughtfully included by Four Seasons Resort Maui at Wailea.
3D Floor Plans
We're sorry, Maui does not support online booking at this time. Please call 1 (808) 874-8000 for assistance.
On-Site Reservation Specialists
Call toll-free +1 (800) 334-6284 (or +1 (808) 874-8000 for callers outside of North America) to reserve your stay. Maui-based agents offer local insights and ensure special needs and preferences are accommodated.
Immerse Yourself in our Oceanfront Suites
Enter the world of oceanfront residential living at its finest, with the prime placement of our suites on some of the most coveted real estate in the world.
Your Own Personal Assistant
Suite guests comes with the services of a dedicated Guest Experience Manager and her team. Acting as a Personal Assistant to suite guests, she can do everything from dinner reservations to tee times. But what sets us apart is her resourcefulness and ability to create once-in-a-lifetime "bucket list" experiences that are customized to you and your interests.
Why You'll Love It
- Your own dedicated, on-site personal assistant. Dedicated to Presidential Suite guests and specialising in personalised experiences, allow her team to coordinate dining events and activities, such as Unforgettable Experiences
- Private Chef dinner experience once during your stay, for all guests registered to the suite
- Complimentary private consultation with spa professionals, including “Wellness Your Way” expert Dr. Mark Emerson.
Like a Luxury Maui Villa
- Two spacious living rooms with dining areas
- Decorated with original art from our award-winning collection
- Media room with gaming
- Flat-screen TVs, each with a Blu-ray/DVD player and Apple TV
- Dish Network and on-demand movies; fully integrated Sonos sound system
- Butler’s kitchen with fridge, microwave, espresso machine, coffee and tea maker, toaster and juicer
- 2,700-sq.ft. (223-m²) private terrace with sitting, lounging and dining areas
- Outdoor exercise equipment
- Plus a 1,900-sq.ft. (465-m²) private garden with firepits and sunning areas
- Personalised welcome amenities
- Daily “Breakfast Your Way” in DUO Restaurant or in the privacy and comfort of your suite, covered for all registered suite guests
- Three pre-reserved cabanas at the Fountain Pool
- 50-minute massage for each adult
- Personalised premium bar, stocked with whatever you wish
- Unlimited laundry throughout your stay
- Tropical flower arrangements
- Chef’s choice of nightly amenities
- Unparalleled views, including sunsets over the neighbouring Hawaiian islands
- Maui’s most spacious hotel bathrooms
- Three full-size marble bathrooms
- Two additional 3/4 bathrooms with showers
- Master bathroom includes a dramatic circular tub and walk-in shower
- Round-trip airport transfers in a private SUV or eco-friendly Tesla
- Special service for private jets, including planeside pickup on the private jet tarmac
- Separate van for luggage, if required
- Usage of a rental car (luxury sedan, or seven-passenger mini-van) for the duration of the stay
- Overnight valet parking
Serenity Pool Exclusively Yours
Worthy of your bucket list, enjoy exclusive use of our spectacular Serenity Pool for an unparalleled private dinner experience. Swim in the infinity edge pool over looking the twinkling lights of neighboring islands, soak in the bubbling hot tubs with the finest champagne, and dine under the Maui stars.
For Families & Special Needs
- Available on request
- Wheelchair-accessible rooms
- Babysitting services
Families can be accommodated in luxury suites and, in some cases, through connecting standard guest rooms. Most hotel rooms and suites offer an optional, full-sized sofabed in the living area. In accordance with Hawaii state law, Four Seasons Resort Maui at Wailea offers a smoke-free stay. Please note that smoking is prohibited in guest rooms, on guest room patios or terraces and in restaurants, lounges, pools and other public areas. For your convenience, there are designated smoking areas.
Check In Time & Policies
|Check In:||3:00 PM|
|Check Out:||12:00 PM|
- 60-inch (152-centimetre) wide doors
- Roll-in shower
- Teak grab bars lining the entire bathroom
- Commode area with 60-inch diagonal space to accommodate wheelchair
- Wheelchair-accessible sink counter
- Lever-type hardware on entrance and bathroom door
- Lever-type faucet handles on sinks
- Wheelchair-accessible vanities
- Dual peepholes of varying heights
- Strobe light smoke detector, on request
Early Arrivals and Late Departures
If you expect to arrive early in the day and would like immediate access to your room, we recommend booking the room for the prior night to guarantee immediate access. Similarly, for late departures, reserving an additional night will guarantee access to your guest room until you depart. If you choose not to reserve, we will be glad to store your bags and make our comfortably furnished Aloha Suite, complete with televisions and shower facilities, available for you to freshen up.
Guaranteed Reservations and Deposits
At Four Seasons, a guaranteed reservation assures you of a room even if you check in late (after
All reservations must be guaranteed by a credit card upon booking. A
two-night room and tax deposit, representing the first and last nights of
the stay, will be billed to the credit card at time of booking. Cancellations for a room reservation must be received 21 days prior to the expected day of arrival (30 days for specialty suites). If cancellation of a guaranteed reservation is not received by the required date, the Resort will retain the full deposit. Shortening the dates of stay within the cancellation period will result in a one-night penalty. If the departure date changes, resulting in a shortening of the guest's stay, the one-night penalty applies to the last night's deposit. Any material changes requested within the cancellation period are subject to approval by the resort. For further details of cancellation policies and deposit requirements, please check at time of booking.
Smoke-free hotel In compliance with Hawaii state law, we are a smoke-free hotel. Smoking is prohibited in guest rooms, guest room lanais, and public areas such as restaurants, lounges, pool deck and lawns. We appreciate your cooperation. Designated smoking areas are available throughout the property.
American Express, Visa, MasterCard, Diners Club, Discover Card, JCB, China UnionPay
Four Seasons charges no additional fee for children 18 years of age and younger occupying the same guest room as their parents or guardians (space permitting). Age limits for children occupying parents' or guardians' guest rooms at no additional charge may vary at some properties. For reservations and information, please contact the Hotel directly.
Services & Amenities
always complimentary for all rooms and suites
- Luxurious bathrobes and slippers
- Exclusive bath amenities by LATHER
- Choice of down or hypo-allergenic pillows and duvet
- Variety of daily programs
- Basic wireless Internet access
- Multi-device charger
- Flat-screen TV with full cable access and DVD player
- 58 cabanas across the Resort
- Outrigger canoe paddling program, weekdays
- Transportation to all destinations in Wailea
- Kids For All Seasons day camp
- Snorkel gear
- 24-hour access to cardio and fitness centre
- Twice-daily housekeeping with evening turndown service
- Welcome amenity
- Daily newspaper
- Tea/coffee maker
- Two bottles of water daily in refrigerator