Available to guests staying on our Club Floor, our exclusive Club Lounge offers a private, relaxing space to enjoy breakfast and unwind with an afternoon tea or evening cocktails, while a dedicated staff and concierge team are on hand to cater to every need.
- 6:00 am – 11:00 pm
- Continental breakfast
- 6:00 am – 11:00 am
- Afternoon Tea
- 2:00 pm – 4:00 pm
- Cocktails and hors d'oeuvres
- 5:00 pm – 7:00 pm
- Desserts and after-dinner drinks
- 8:00 pm – 11:00 pm
- A Look Inside
Preview the Club Floor's premium experience.
- Raising the Bar
Exclusive access to our Club Floor Lounge provides complimentary refreshments and drinks from our premium bar, as well as sweeping ocean views from a private lanai.
- Dedicated to You
Our Club Floor offers its own staff – including a concierge team – solely dedicated to the 26 rooms on the Club Floor.
- Resort Credit
Guests who book a Club Floor room will receive a one-time USD 100 credit to Luxury Boutiques, Cabana and 22 Knots.
- Private check-in and check-out
- Elevator key provides exclusive access to the Club Floor
- All-day refreshments in the Lounge, including Continental breakfast, afternoon tea, premium cocktail service and hors d’oeuvres, desserts and after-dinner drinks
- Personalized business services
- High-speed internet access
- Dedicated Club Concierge, for activity planning, dining reservations, spa appointments and more
- USD 100 Credit to Luxury Boutiques, Cabana and 22 Knots
Kimberly DubachAt the Club Floor since 1995
“Since our Club Floor is so exclusive, it gives us a chance to truly get to know and connect with each guest who passes through our doors.”
Shauna SmithAt the Club Floor since 1991
“I have worked on the Club Floor for 26 years and love the feeling that the Club Floor is a hotel within a hotel. From providing top shelf drinks to our wonderful food service, the Club Lounge provides a feeling of Aloha throughout a guest's stay.”
Pat BlackAt the Club Floor since 2003
“It is truly fulfilling to watch friendships blossom in the Club Lounge. Guests befriend one another over cocktails watching sunset, planning future return trips over shared memories of the Club Floor at Four Seasons Resort Maui.”
Rowena EnomotoAt the Club Floor since 2007
“Its an incredible feeling welcoming back guests who have become like family year after year. I love seeing kids grow up, families grow and new generations start their own Four Seasons Maui tradition.”