Our Landaa Giraavaru Resort is bursting with family-friendly appeal – from our Family Beach Villas to pioneering kids activities, lagoon-diving courses, interactive conservation opportunities and thoughtful amenities. Let us plan some activities guaranteed to put a smile on everyone’s face. Want a little time to yourself? We can help with that, too.
- Kids For All Seasons
- Ages 4 to 12 10:00 am – 6:00 pm
- Young-Adults Centre
- Ages 13 to 18 9:00 am – 9:00 pm
- Kuda Velaa Club
Our complimentary Kids For All Seasons program makes sure our littlest islanders are entertained during their stay, with exciting games, cultural craft-making, educational activities and beach fun all facilitated by our expert staff.
- Marine Discovery Centre
Help marine biologists transplant coral frames, visit the Fish Lab and turtle rehabilitation centre, learn to snorkel in the Coral Garden and interact with sea cucumbers, starfish and crustaceans at our on-island Marine Discovery Centre.
Fun for the whole family
Fun for the whole family, embark on a magical underwater adventure in search of turtles, Nemo and all manner of marine residents. Don’t worry if you’re not comfortable in the water yet, as our recreation team will be happy to teach you.
- Maldives Crusoe
Sunbathe on the roof as you sail across the UNESCO Biosphere Reserve to a secluded beach for an idyllic snorkelling and picnic excursion.
- Bubblemaker Program
With this unique opportunity to take your first underwater breaths together in our beautiful lagoon, children as young as 8 can learn how to scuba-dive.
- Bicycle Tours
Explore the island by bicycle with monogrammed cruiser bikes for all members of the family – don’t forget to ride on the left!
- Welcome Amenity
- Personalized birthday amenities for guests ages 12 and under
- Beach essentials for children ages 12 and under
- Free meals for children under 6
- Strollers and Playpens
- Organic and sustainably produced bath amenities
- Pop-up tents
- Baby monitors, bottle warmers and bathtubs
- Diapers, swim diapers and wipes
- Items to childproof your room
- Passport to Adventure
- This new program introduces children ages 4 to 12 to the island’s extraordinary natural wonders through a series of exciting challenges, puzzles and activities. They’ll enjoy up to eight daily activities alongside a “passport” of puzzles, facts and challenges – from coral-reefscaping to wishing-tree walks, dosha discovery to lizard spotting. In addition to enjoying each activity, kids who complete the related challenge earn a stamp. Seven or more stamps earn a toy, and the collection of all 14 stamps leads to ice-cream sundaes at Blu Restaurant & Sunset Bar.
- Mission: Landaa Giraavaru
- Designed for older children (ages 8 to 12), this complimentary, new and exclusive kids program encourages budding explorers to venture into the wider wilderness of our Resort and immerse themselves in the island’s wonders and workings. A carry-case style booklet contains 14 mission levels to challenge everything from kid creativity and accuracy to their skills in report-taking, behind-the-scenes investigation and even bed-making.
- Marine Savers
- Our coral-propagation project is one of the most successful of its kind in the world. Build your own coral reef by attaching coral fragments onto specially designed coral frames to boost existing reef habitats and generate new ones – then watch it grow online at Marine Savers.
- With 24-hour notice, we can arrange reliable babysitting services for children under 12 years of age. We will do everything possible to accommodate requests with shorter notice. Please note that there is an hourly fee for this service and a maximum of two children per babysitter.