Voavah is a truly private island coupled with legendary Four Seasons service: seven bedrooms, Beach House, PADI 5-Star Dive Centre, white-powder beach, vibrant reef, extreme water sports, pools and spa. Your own 2-hectare (5-acre) playground and party hideout, 19-metre (62-foot) luxury yacht, and UNESCO ocean territory. Off limits to everyone else. Limitless to you.
Recognized in Robb Report’s 2017 Best of the Best Awards, it’s a place to retreat, explore, connect, celebrate – and dream with your eyes open.
Off limits to everyone else. Limitless to you.
- Maldives Private Island at Voavah, Baa Atoll
- Tel. (960) 66 00 888
- Three-bedroom Beach Villa
- Two-bedroom Water Villa
- Two Mezzanine Suites
- Three additional rooms for children and two additional rooms for private staff
- Beach House with lounge, dining room, library, gym, guest kitchen and pool deck
- Multiple cuisines tailored to your tastes
- Loft Lounge with pool table and games
- The Ocean of Consciousness Spa
- PADI 5-Star Dive Centre plus the latest in motorized beach toys
- Exclusive use of Voavah Summer, a 19-metre (62-foot) private luxury yacht
Your private 19-metre (62-foot) yacht, Voavah Summer, is a real beauty – and yours to enjoy anytime, day or night. Welcome to your UNESCO territory.
The waters around Voavah are home to one of the world’s largest populations of manta rays. Don’t miss seasonal swims with these gentle giants.
Hop on Voavah Summer, your private luxury yacht, and explore your territory: a dazzling and undisturbed UNESCO domain. Swim with reef sharks, kaleidoscopic fish and neighbourhood turtles at protected Baathala to the North. Dive with mantas at world-renowned Hanifaru to the South. Be social at Four Seasons Resort Landaa Giraavaru, just 20 minutes away. Head East for a secluded sandbank session, or float West into blissful oblivion – and a breathtaking Baa Atoll sunset.
Voavah is located in Baa Atoll, a remote natural wilderness that invites discovery. Exotic jungle greenery is flanked by immaculate white beaches, while the surrounding waters – some of the richest in the Maldives – offer exceptional opportunities for diving, water sports and conservation.
Note that “local time” refers to nearby Malé, which is GMT +5; the Private Island is GMT +6.