Combining innovation, wellness and conservation, our Resort is a 44-acre wonderland in the Baa Atoll UNESCO Biosphere Reserve. After landing at Male International Airport (MLE), your journey to Landaa Giraavaru continues with a 35-minute seaplane flight, giving you a spectacular view of the crystalline waters and remote islands.
Need to Know
- Passports and Visas
- All visitors to the Maldives must possess a valid passport and return air ticket. A complimentary, 30-day tourist visa will be issued upon arrival. If guests are arriving from Yellow Fever-infected areas, they must produce a vaccination certificate. Guests may not bring alcohol, pork products, pornography or weapons into the Maldives. These items will be confiscated at the airport and disposed by the airport authorities.
- See More of the Maldives
- Consider customizing your trip by visiting other Maldivian islands. You can also visit our sister property Four Seasons Resort Maldives at Kuda Huraa (accessible by speedboat transfer from MLE) or travel between our two resorts via seaplane or aboard our luxury catamaran, Four Seasons Explorer.
Let us make the arrangements
- Seaplane Transfers
- The scenic flights, operated by Trans Maldivian Airways (TMA), are available during daytime hours only. You will be greeted by Four Seasons representatives and escorted to the seaplane check-in. Maximum waiting time in our Four Seasons private lounge rarely exceeds two hours from time of check-in. Flight times are subject to weather conditions and schedules and may involve one short stop en route. Private seaplane transfers are also available.
- Dinner-and-Transfer Package
- To avoid a long wait at the airport, guests departing Landaa Giraavaru for a night-time, international flight from Male International Airport may wish to enjoy our Dinner and Transfer package at Four Seasons Resort Kuda Huraa. This package includes: Access to the Resort’s facilities, including the swimming pool, poolside changing rooms and showers, and the library Dinner at one of the Resort’s three premier restaurants (excluding beverages) One-way speedboat transfer to the airport Please note that we are unable to confirm the timing of your return transfer until the evening before your departure.
- Between Kuda Huraa and Landaa Giraavaru
- You can fly seamlessly between our two Resorts’ seaplane platforms or cruise aboard our luxury catamaran, Four Seasons Explorer. Guests booking the Paradise Twice package (a minimum of three nights at each Resort) will receive complimentary seaplane transfers between the two Resorts.
Transport Hubs and Directions
- Male International Airport (MLE)
- Travel time
- 30 to 45 minutes by seaplane
- 120 kilometres/75 miles