- Valid for Selected Dates Between
- Jul 6 2022 – Dec 20 2022
- Minimum Stay
- 7 nights
- Offers are subject to availability at time of booking. Blackout dates and other restrictions may apply.
- Seven nights’ accommodation
- Round-trip shared seaplane transfers between the Velana International Airport and Four Seasons Resort Landaa Giraavaru via Trans Maldivian Airways (this seaplane transfer mode may involve one short stop en route)
- All meals customized by an ayurvedic physician (meals and beverages outside of recommended intake will be chargeable)
- Initial consultation and follow-up meetings with the ayurvedic physician
- Seven spa treatments (75 to 120 minutes each)
- Three private yoga classes
- Dosha-specific cookery class
- Elakkizhi (herbal bundle) preparation class
- Guests must be over the age of 18 to receive this treatment.
- We recommend a pre-arrival consultation with the ayurvedic physician once you have confirmed your booking.
- Offer inclusions are based on a seven-night stay; additional nights will be on a bed and breakfast basis.
- Any internal medicines prescribed by the ayurvedic physician will be subject to additional costs.
All offers are subject to availability at the time of reservation. Offers are not valid in conjunction with any other offer or contract and do not apply to groups. Rates are per room, per night, vary by arrival date and/or length of stay, and do not include applicable mandatory property fees (for example resort fees or service charges), gratuities, or government imposed taxes, service charges, levies or surcharges, unless otherwise noted. Early departure fees may apply. Rates are subject to change. If more than two guests are staying in one bungalow or pavilion, inclusions for additional guests are available for an additional charge. Rates are subject to 23.2% combined tax and service charge, and a green tax of USD 6 per person, per night, will be applied at check-out.
Please note that rooms highlighted as Best Rate may or may not include Accessible Rooms.