Ayurveda, the ancient Indian science of life, focuses on the three main aspects of health: diet, exercise and sleep. During each immersion, the Resort’s two ayurvedic physicians work with their yogi, nature’s pharmacy and the island’s exceptional team of therapists and chefs to guide each guest along their own transformational path to ultimate wellness. For one week, immerse yourself in ayurveda in the remote, natural wilderness of Landaa Giraavaru. 14-day immersions are also available on request.
- Valid from
- Oct 25 2020 – Dec 20 2020
- Minimum Stay
- 7 nights
- Round-trip airport transfers for two guests by seaplane between the airport and Landaa Giraavaru
- Seven nights’ accommodation in an Oceanfront Bungalow with Pool
- All meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner, excluding beverages)
- Initial consultation and daily meetings with ayurvedic physicians
- Three private yoga classes
- Dosha-specific cookery class
- Elakkizhi (herbal bundles) preparation classes
- Scheduled morning yoga and evening meditation
- Seven spa treatments (75–150 minutes daily)
All offers are subject to availability at the time of reservation. Offers are not valid in conjunction with any other offer or contract and do not apply to groups. Rates are per room, per night, vary by arrival date and/or length of stay, and do not include applicable mandatory property fees (for example resort fees or service charges), gratuities, or government imposed taxes, service charges, levies or surcharges, unless otherwise noted. Early departure fees may apply. Rates are subject to change. If more than two guests are staying in one bungalow or pavilion, inclusions for additional guests are available for an additional charge. Rates are subject to 23.2% combined tax and service charge, and a green tax of USD 6 per person, per night, will be applied at check-out.