Take an exhilarating speedboat trip to hotspots where you can snorkel with mass gatherings of manta rays and whale sharks (June to October). Join the Maldives' only full-time manta ray research project. Swim with dolphins and turtles in the lagoon. Help turn previously empty reef flats into thriving coral ecosystems. All this plus seaplane transfers and daily breakfast.
- Valid from
- Aug 5 2021 – Nov 30 2021 May 11 2022 – Nov 30 2022
- Minimum Stay
- 4 nights
- Round-trip airport transfers for two guests between the airport and Landaa Giraavaru
- An exhilarating Manta-on-Call speedboat safari
- Personal coral frame propagation
- Dolphin cruise and marine biologist briefing for two guests
- With stays in Oceanfront Bungalow with Pool, Beach Villa with Pool, and Water Villa with Pool: Daily breakfast in Café Landaa or Blu Restaurant for two guests
- With stays in Family Beach Villa with Pool, Family Water Villa with Pool, Two-Bedroom Oceanfront Bungalow with Pool, Two-Bedroom Water Suite, and Two-Bedroom Royal Beach Villa: Daily breakfast in Café Landaa or Blu Restaurant for four guests
- With stays in Three-Bedroom Land and Ocean Suite, Three-Bedroom Water Suite, and Three-Bedroom Landaa Estate: Daily breakfast in Café Landaa or Blu Restaurant for six guests
- Offer inclusions are based on a four-night stay.
- Additional nights are inclusive of breakfast only.
- Wildlife sightings are subject to weather conditions and the temperament of these gentle oceanic giants.
- Hanifaru Bay is now a Marine Protected Area with regulations regarding the dates and times of visits.
- Diving is not permitted at Hanifaru Bay.
- The Resort will donate USD 5 to the Hanifaru Bay NGO fund on behalf of each guest entering Hanifaru Bay.
All offers are subject to availability at the time of reservation. Offers are not valid in conjunction with any other offer or contract and do not apply to groups. Rates are per room, per night, vary by arrival date and/or length of stay, and do not include applicable mandatory property fees (for example resort fees or service charges), gratuities, or government imposed taxes, service charges, levies or surcharges, unless otherwise noted. Early departure fees may apply. Rates are subject to change. If more than two guests are staying in one bungalow or pavilion, inclusions for additional guests are available for an additional charge. Rates are subject to 23.2% combined tax and service charge, and a green tax of USD 6 per person, per night, will be applied at check-out.