Experience the surf tour lifestyle and enjoy special savings on room rates and surf services with this exclusive package, available only during Kuda Huraa's annual Four Seasons Maldives Surfing Champions Trophy, described by surfing champion Taj Burrow as "one of the sickest events on the planet."
- Valid from
- Aug 5 2019 – Aug 12 2019
- Minimum Stay
- 4 nights
- 10% off our Bed and Breakfast rate
- Daily breakfast in Café Huraa for two guests
- Two day passes to view the competition from Four Seasons Explorer, our luxury catamaran (individual tickets to Single fin, Twin fin, Thruster and Grand Finale)
- VIP Tour cocktails (nightly cocktail hour with the six Surfing Champions contestants throughout the week of the competition)
- Surf's Up call service (daily notification of surf conditions and contest events)
- Surf Lagoon Lesson for two guests (option for advanced surfers: upgrade to Ocean Transition class; fee applies)
- One 60-minute massage at the Island Spa for two guests per stay
- Complimentary use of stand-up paddleboards (weather permitting)
- Complimentary daily group yoga class
All offers are subject to availability at the time of reservation. Offers are not valid in conjunction with any other offer or contract and do not apply to groups. Rates are per room, per night, vary by arrival date and/or length of stay, and do not include applicable taxes, service charges, levies, resort fees, gratuities or surcharges, unless otherwise noted. Early departure fees may apply. Rates are subject to change. If more than two guests are staying in one bungalow or pavilion, inclusions for additional guests are available at an additional charge. Rates are subject to 23.2% combined tax and service charge, and a green tax of USD 6 per person, per night, will be applied at check-out.