North Malé Atoll, Maldives
A 25 minute speedboat ride from Malé International Airport, Kuda Huraa is located on the North Malé Atoll, in the tranquil turquoise waters of the Indian Ocean.
Need to Know
- On Arrival
- Upon arrival at Malé International Airport, you will be greeted by our Four Seasons representatives and escorted to a waiting speedboat for the 25-minute ride to Kuda Huraa.
- Passports and visas
- All visitors to the Maldives will receive a complimentary 30-day visa, provided they are in possession of a return air ticket and a passport that is valid for at least 6 months.
- Vaccination certificate
- Guests arriving from countries affected by yellow fever will be required to present a valid yellow fever vaccination certificate.
- Prohibited items
- Guests are prohibited from bringing alcohol, pork products, pornography or weapons into the Maldives. These items will be confiscated at the airport and disposed of by airport authorities.
- Drone Policy
- To safeguard guest privacy, please note that flying a drone on the island is limited to a restricted area and requires the supervision of Resort staff.
Let us make the arrangements
- Seaplane transfer
- We can arrange seamless connections between Kuda Huraa and our sister resort at Landaa Giraavaru by seaplane, with a minimum of 72 hours’ notice.