A 25 minute speedboat ride from Malé International Airport, Kuda Huraa is located on the North Malé Atoll, in the tranquil turquoise waters of the Indian Ocean.
Need to Know
- On Arrival
- Upon arrival at Malé International Airport, you will be greeted by our Four Seasons representatives and escorted to a waiting speedboat for the 25-minute ride to Kuda Huraa.
- Passports and visas
- All visitors to the Maldives will receive a complimentary 30-day visa, provided they are in possession of a return air ticket and a passport that is valid for at least 6 months.
- Vaccination certificate
- Guests arriving from countries affected by yellow fever will be required to present a valid yellow fever vaccination certificate.
- Prohibited items
- Guests are prohibited from bringing alcohol, pork products, pornography or weapons into the Maldives. These items will be confiscated at the airport and disposed of by airport authorities.
Let us make the arrangements
- Seaplane transfer
- We can arrange seamless connections between Kuda Huraa and our sister resort at Landaa Giraavaru by seaplane, with a minimum of 72 hours’ notice.
- The Four Seasons Explorer
- Ask us about cruises between Kuda Huraa and our sister resort at Landaa Giraavaru, aboard the Four Seasons Explorer, our luxury dive boat.
Transport Hubs and Directions
- Malé International Airport
- Travel Time
- 25 minutes by speedboat
- Distance to Airport
- 20 kilometres / 12 miles