With options for experienced surfers and Tropicsurf courses for anyone aged six and over, this package makes it easy to find that perfect wave. Learn to surf in the pristine lagoon or let loose on six quality breaks within a stone’s throw.
- Valid from
- Feb 21 2019 – Dec 20 2019
- Minimum Stay
- 4 nights
- Round-trip transfers for two guests by speedboat between the airport and Kuda Huraa
- Daily breakfast in Café Huraa for two guests
- Welcome drink and fresh fruit in your bungalow
- Welcome gift
- Guided boat transfers to local surf breaks
- Complimentary use of surf equipment and stand-up paddleboards
Surf Details for Beginners (one person)
- Complimentary coaching workbook
- Level 1 – Dream Program (two-day lagoon-based course)
- Level 2 – Dream Program (one-day ocean-based guided excursion)
- Level 3 – Ride Program (one-day ocean-based guided excursion)
Surf Details for Experienced Surfers (one person)
- Perfect Wave Program (two-day guided surf excursion)
- Ride Clinic (two-day surf with coaching clinic)
- Surfboard and equipment rental
- Package inclusions apply for only the first four nights of your stay. Additional nights are inclusive of breakfast only.
- Surfing activities are based on one person; an additional USD 900 for beginners and USD 800 for experienced surfers, per room, per stay, is applicable for a second surfer.
All offers are subject to availability at the time of reservation. Offers are not valid in conjunction with any other offer or contract and do not apply to groups. Rates are per room, per night, vary by arrival date and/or length of stay, and do not include applicable taxes, service charges, levies, resort fees, gratuities or surcharges, unless otherwise noted. Early departure fees may apply. Rates are subject to change. If more than two guests are staying in one bungalow or pavilion, inclusions for additional guests are available at an additional charge. Rates are subject to 23.2% combined tax and service charge, and a green tax of USD 6 per person, per night, will be applied at check-out.