- Couples’ Spa Treatments
Our Forbes four-star Spa provides private spaces for luxurious couple’s rituals. Share romantic relaxation for a deeper physical and emotional connection, creating a beautiful union of mind, body and spirit.
- Unbeatable Lakeside Views
Sip cocktails beside our peaceful infinity pond and enjoy our stunning West Lake views. Be sure to try the Four Seasons Jet cocktail, mixing gin and local Longjing tea. It’s a specialty served only at our Hotel.
Experience Hangzhou Together
- Outdoor Tai Chi
As an internal Chinese martial art, tai chi helps to focus the mind solely on the movements of the body, helping to bring a state of mental calm and clarity. Tai-chi training traditionally takes place in the open air, helping you achieve total relaxation.
One of the most bike-friendly cities in China, Hangzhou is every cycling lover’s dream. At Four Seasons, our Concierge can provide tailor-made bike routes that cater to your specific interests. If you prefer, we can arrange an experienced bike-tour guide who can explain all the beautiful sights.
- Garden Dining
With classical garden views, our Jin Sha restaurant and WL Bistro both provide options for intimate open-air dining. Create an unforgettably romantic evening.
- Couples’ Spa Suites
- Private Dining
- Secluded Accommodations
- Complimentary Bicycles
- Photography tour around our gardens
- Many spots to relax, read or meditate
For Wellness Devotees
- Dragon-Well Tea and Jade Spring Ritual
- This ritual begins with a green-tea and black-stone foot wash, followed by a bath infused with a concentration of approximately 60,000 dragon-well tea leaves. Your skin is exfoliated with a dragon-well tea scrub, and afterward, nourished with a warming imperial tea wrap. The ritual finishes with a relaxing aroma massage, using an oil-infused herbal concentrate to boost circulation and restore a natural state of equilibrium.
- Signature Ritual for Women: Imperial Consorts Ritual
- Begin this delightfully scented journey with a perfumed bath of orange blossoms and gardenia. Afterward, enjoy a body scrub and wrap using crushed pearls, almonds and white China clay to exfoliate and nourish your skin. Continue with the private steam to detoxify and re-energize the body, and finally experience our jade and crystal massage with traditional Tui Na techniques to release any tension.
- Garden Yoga
- Embrace the spirit of wellness with our garden yoga program. It’s an opportunity to improve your balance and core strength while enhancing your mindfulness and focus. Enjoy the experience outdoors, as you breathe in fresh air scented with the natural floral aromas of our garden.
- Your Perfect Home Base
- Whether you’re a Buddhist or if you’re simply interested in learning more about this ancient religion, Four Seasons Hotel Hangzhou at West Lake provides a wonderful home base – letting you explore the city’s rich Buddhist history and many religious resources. With our tranquil atmosphere, optional vegetarian cuisine and eight of the largest Buddhist temples in Hangzhou located within 5 kilometers (3 miles) of our doors, our Hotel is an ideal place for your pilgrimage.
- Personalized Pilgrimage
- Our concierge team will help orchestrate every detail of your pilgrimage. Whether for a half-day or multiple days, we can plan your journey of purification.
- Customized Dining
- Our creative, experienced creative chefs will prepare you an authentic Buddhist menu – following vegetarian principles and any other special requirements.