Four Seasons Resort Costa Rica at Peninsula Papagayo is a compassionate member of the charitable community and strives to give back as often as possible. Due to the numerous amounts of requests we receive each month, however, we have outlined parameters on charitable donations.
1. Charitable donation requests must be received in writing two months in advance of the event date, or date certificate is needed by.
2. Charitable donation requests are reviewed each month.
3. To be considered, charitable donation requests must meet the following criteria:
a) The organisation must submit 501c3 nonprofit organisation documentation, as well as collateral on the fundraising event (such as a PDF or event website link).
b) Priority will be given to organisations with a focus on cancer research and children's charities (excluding school fundraisers), as this is an important brand emphasis for Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts.
c) Only one request per organisation per calendar year will be considered.
d) Four Seasons Resort Costa Rica at Peninsula Papagayo does not donate services to be used as incentives, thank-you gifts, door prizes, for entertainment purposes, or to fundraisers that benefit an individual or individual families.
4. If approved, the charitable donation request will be fulfilled and sent via US mail.
5. Please email us all requests and materials.
Thank you for reaching out to Four Seasons Resort Costa Rica at Peninsula Papagayo for your fundraising needs. We hope to see you at the property soon!