- Our dedicated team of qualified wellness and fitness professionals work closely together to support and guide you to strengthen your body and mind.
- Yuko Harmegnies, Yoga Teacher
With over 25 years of experience, Yuko uses all the elements of yoga to train the mind and help participants stay present, focusing on the power of breathing. Each session is entirely personalized, inviting guests to unwind and experience the immediate, long-lasting benefits of a calm body and relaxed mind. Known for her sunny disposition, Yuko specializes in yoga running, which encourages the use of nasal breathing to improve physical strength, mental focus and breathing efficiency. “Our breath is a bridge between our inner and outer worlds. Breathing well is key to balancing the two.”
- Pierre-Antoine Guilhem, Fitness Coach
A former professional triathlete, Pierre-Antoine shares his experience and enthusiasm for sport through physical activities that make the most of the natural environment. He masterminded Swim & Run, a unique endurance activity that combines running along wild stretches of Mediterranean coastline with invigorating swims in sheltered turquoise-blue coves. “I want to transmit the feel-good benefits of exercise, enthusing guests with a passion and drive to push their boundaries, complete their goals and boost their mental and physical health.”
- Marie-Cécile Rousset, Aromatherapist
Marie uses the power of plants for healing and well-being, combining micronutrition, natural remedies, aromatherapy and apitherapy to improve health and mood. Her holistic treatments make the most of aromatherapy, using the application of essential oils to enhance mental, physical and emotional well-being. “Through aromatherapy, I seek to improve the health of the body, mind and spirit. I work closely with our gardener, creating home-made herbal scents that I infuse with natural essential oils.”
- Yoric Tièche, Executive Chef
Yoric takes a seasonal, green approach to cooking, sourcing fresh produce from local farmers and creating dishes with what’s available on the day. Light and healthy, his delectable culinary creations make the most of the French Riviera’s abundant natural resources, including locally sourced fruits, organic vegetables, olive oil and wild Mediterranean fish. “I am an advocate of seasonal eating, as foods are fresh, wholesome and nutrient-rich – all key for a healthy diet and lifestyle, and for a healthier planet too.”
- Arthur Guérin-Boëri and Thomas Bouchard, Freediving Champions
Arthur Guérin-Boëri is the most celebrated freediving French athlete of all time, holding five world records and winning five world titles; he was crowned Freediving World Champion in 2013, 2015 and 2016. Part of the French freediving team, Thomas Bouchard is among the world’s top four freedivers. Arthur and Thomas bring their long-standing experience and expertise to the program, sharing mindful breath awareness practices and relaxation techniques in the water to improve well-being and greatly reduce stress. “We have brought together our experience and expertise as freedivers to create breathing techniques that help people reach profound rest and a meditative state of consciousness. Accessible to all, our fun, gentle relaxation techniques are designed to calm and control the breath, harmonizing the body and mind.”
The 4 Pillars
- At Grand-Hotel du Cap-Ferrat, we believe that a healthy lifestyle helps support a happier you. Our wellness offer – founded on the four key pillars of exercise, relaxation, nature and healthy eating – embraces the beauty of the surrounding natural environment, with wellness activities focused around the Riviera’s lush landscapes. Each activity is designed to help you achieve serenity and set you on the right path towards a healthier lifestyle.
- Sports and Yoga
Strengthen your body and mind with a range of sustainable physical activities that fully embrace the beauty of the French Riviera. Enjoy relaxing open-air activities or step out of your comfort zone with personal training sessions and water-based activities designed to re-energize and invigorate.
- Mindful Breathing
- Two French freediving champions share underwater breathing techniques to relieve the symptoms of stress.
- Scenic paths trace the peninsula of St-Jean-Cap-Ferrat through rich Mediterranean vegetation, offering spectacular sea views.
- Cycling opportunities are aplenty, with trails passing through lush natural landscapes and charming seaside towns.
- Routes for every experience level meander through wild stretches of Mediterranean coastline.
Relax and unwind with spa treatments that take a holistic approach to wellness. Switch off in our inviting massage gazebo that offers views of the Mediterranean Sea, and enjoy treatments that make the most of organic products and aromatherapy oils made with herbs from our garden.
- Naturopathy Course
- The class helps participants take a holistic approach to health, offering an introduction to herbal medicine, aromatherapy, micronutrition and apitherapy.
- Harvesting Herbs
- Experienced mixologists shed light on how best to prepare herbal drinks and infusions, using hand-picked roots, herbs and flowers from the garden.
- Hands-on spa treatments promote total relaxation and rejuvenation, restoring harmony and energy to the body.
- Treatments use the natural healing powers of aromatic essential oils to enhance physical, mental and emotional well-being.
Cultivate your creative side and declutter your mind with a range of hands-on activities and workshops designed to help you reconnect with your inner self and the natural world. Relax and gain mental clarity as you delve into a deeper state of self-reflection with mindful activities that are proven to benefit mental health.
- Pottery Course
- The tactile experience of making pottery is highly meditative, inviting a deep sense of relaxation, psychological tranquillity and overall well-being.
- Garden Tour
- Our experienced gardener imparts his expertise on the natural world, pointing out the lush fruits, aromatic herbs and flowers that thrive in the hotel garden.
- Flower Arranging Workshop
- The course is designed to equip participants with practical tips and floral design ideas that can easily be replicated at home.
Embrace garden-to-table dining with Chef Tièche’s healthy Mediterranean dishes prepared using fresh, seasonal local ingredients, many sourced from the Hotel’s vegetable garden. Discover exciting new flavour combinations that make use of luscious fresh fruits and vegetables, and adopt a healthier and sustainable lifestyle in a supportive environment.
- Garden-to-Table Cooking Class
- Chef Tièche accompanies guests around the kitchen garden, selecting fresh herbs and greens for the cooking class.
- Organic Wine Tasting
- With its rolling vine-clad hills and an average of 300 days of sunshine a year, the French Riviera offers superb wine tasting opportunities.
- Mocktail Mixology Course
- Our expert mixologists show how to shake up fabulous mocktails prepared using locally grown flowers, herbs and fruits.
- Create Your Journey
Explore our wellness luxury destination on the French Riviera, solely dedicated to relaxation and total indulgence. Your Mindfulness and Well-Being journey can be personalized to meet individual preferences. The program’s physical and mindful activities are designed to embrace the beauty of the surrounding natural environment, helping achieve serenity and setting you on the right path towards a healthier lifestyle. To learn more, contact our Wellness Concierge at +33 (4) 93 76 50 66 or email us.Contact
5-Day Sample Itinerary
Day 1Start your five-day wellness experience, our recommended length of stay. Walk through lush gardens bursting with endemic flora as you are escorted to your room overlooking the Mediterranean Sea. Following your wellness consultation, get active with your choice of vitality-boosting activity, whether an invigorating run on the beach or a scenic hike of the Cap Ferrat peninsula. Unwind with an indulgent spa treatment, then reconnect with your inner self with yoga or Qigong. In the evening, savour Chef Tièche’s flavoursome dishes prepared with fresh produce from the hotel’s vegetable garden.
Day 2Kick-start your metabolism, choosing from a range of fitness activities, including hiking, cycling and Swim & Run, an endurance activity combining running along wild stretches of Mediterranean coastline with swims in sheltered coves. Soothe aching muscles with a relaxing treatment, then take part in a workshop on topics ranging from pottery to gardening. In the evening, enjoy all the Mediterranean goodness of Chef Tièche’s award-winning cuisine.
Day 3Watch the sun bathe the sky pink with a morning yoga class, or learn underwater breathing techniques with French freediving champions. Take part in a naturopathy course and gain insight into herbal medicine and aromatherapy, or learn how to prepare herbal drinks and infusions using hand-picked roots, herbs and flowers from the garden. Enjoy lunch followed by a hands-on workshop to cultivate your creative side – you may find the tactile experience of pottery or flower arranging particularly relaxing. Recuperate and regain focus with a yoga, meditation or Qigong session, then enjoy a Mediterranean dinner to the sound of the waves lapping against the shore.
Day 4Start the day with an energy-boosting breakfast of home-made granola and yoghurt topped with seasonal, locally grown fruit. Run along wild stretches of Mediterranean coastline, or explore charming seaside towns on two wheels. Following a relaxing lunch, give expression to your inner self and allow your flair and creativity to shine with an arts and crafts workshop. As the sun begins to set, meditate and reconnect with the natural world through yoga, meditation or Qigong. In the evening, savour the Chef’s catch of the day served with fresh greens and a splash of locally produced olive oil and lemon juice.
Day 5On your final day, watch the sun rise as you hike through rich Mediterranean vegetation on the peninsula of St-Jean-Cap-Ferrat, or calm your body and mind with controlled breathing exercises and relaxation techniques crafted by our expert team of diving instructors (both are in the French National Team and regularly compete in international events). Enjoy a nourishing facial or a massage before lunch in the Hotel’s tropical gardens, then meet with your Riviera healing guide to review your learnings and understand how best to continue nurturing your well-being at home.
The Mindfulness and Well-Being program is tailor-made with no minimum length of stay. Our Wellness Concierge will create a bespoke program based on your physical fitness, catering to your personal needs and requirements.
Prices start from EUR 2,200 for a three-day itinerary, including full board.