Our Resort is open and welcoming guests, and we have launched an enhanced global health and safety program, Lead With Care. As we continue to respond to the COVID-19 pandemic, Four Seasons remains focused on protecting the health and wellbeing of employees, guests, patrons and residents.
Many jurisdictions have stringent regulations on mask usage, physical distancing, and maximum occupancies. We encourage all travellers to connect with our property team to receive the latest information on local mask usage policies and requirements before travelling, as these local requirements continue to evolve. Please ensure that you are up to date on the latest government regulations when travelling.
Whether as a departure requirement or simply for peace of mind, access to on-property COVID-19 testing is available during your stay. Testing is provided by a third party. For further testing details, pricing information or to arrange your COVID-19 test, please contact the Front Desk.
To learn more about British Columbia’s travel restrictions, essential travel inclusions, and identify which health area you currently reside in, visit here. Please ensure that you are up to date on the latest government regulations when travelling.
- Private Retreats
- Open Access Type: Freestanding With Private Entrance
- Local Shuttle / Car Service
- Valet Only
- Screening Procedure
- Temperature Check And Screening Questions Every 24 Hours
- Policy On Mask Or Face Coverings
- Required For All Guests Age 10 And Above, Strongly Recommended For Children Age 2-9 Years Old Must Be Worn When In Public Indoor Spaces And When Present For In-Room Services
Open Dining Options: 2
- In-Room Dining & Available At Your Door Service
- Pool Facilities & Services
- Open With Revised Operations
- Open - Treatments & Facilities
- Fitness Centre
- Open - Gym & Locker Room Only
- Activity-based Amenities (Cooking classes, Excursions etc.)
- Select Programming
The information displayed on this page reflects the current situation at last update and continues to evolve. Some of our services and facilities may be modified due to social distancing guidelines and health and safety procedures. For the latest property information and anticipated facility availability during future stays, please contact the hotel or resort directly. Although this new Four Seasons experience might look different, we will continue to deliver the same intuitive and personalized service for which we are known.