Your guests enjoy the ultimate reward with a stay at Four Seasons. Gather for an afternoon of unrivalled outdoor adventure, then invite everyone to convene for a cocktail and s’mores reception at our Vintage Camper and Firepit. Fine dining, breathtaking views and a Forbes Four-Star Spa make for an unforgettable corporate retreat.
EVERYTHING YOU NEED
- An Outdoor Pool with Panoramic Views
Invite your guests to relax in our free-form, heated pool and three whirpools after an invigorating day in the mountains – made complete with surrounding Whistler and Blackcomb mountain scenery.
- Vintage Camper and Firepit
Encourage your guests to wander out to the Vintage Camper for an après-activity cocktail. This Resort hot spot is the perfect place to gather and cook melt-in-your-mouth s’mores after a day of legendary Whistler adventure.
- Unrivalled Mountain Relaxation
Whistler’s only Forbes-rated spa offers signature treatments, including Canadian maple syrup and brown sugar scrubs and massages dedicated to après-ski. Reward your guests with a signature treatment or high-altitude wellness experience.Details
- SIDECUT Modern Steak + Bar
Let your guests discover the fresh flavours and regional favourites inspired by British Columbia’s bountiful coastlines and farms. SIDECUT Modern Steak offers savoury dishes and warm service, while après craft cocktails and end-of-day camaraderie at SIDECUT Bar are a Whistler tradition.Details
- Exhilarating Group Activities
From four championship golf courses and exciting zip-line adventures to a helicopter ride over one of the area’s iconic mountain glaciers, we can customize memorable team-building exercises that cater to your group’s desires and ability level.Details
special starting rate:
- CAD 275, a 30% savings
offer valid for:
- Jul 27 2020 – Aug 31 2020
- Sep 15 2020 – Dec 16 2021
- Up to 20% allowable attrition, based on cut-off date
- One accommodation upgrade to an Executive Suite with every 30 paid guest rooms
- Complimentary Internet access for 25 devices in the meeting room