- Deluxe Room
Take in the mountain views over a glass of wine on your furnished balcony, or kick back on the sofa in front of the fireplace in privacy and comfort.Details
- Deluxe Four Seasons Executive Suite
Though the mountains are right outside, you’ll be tempted to stay in by the fire, enjoying your spacious living room with loved ones.Details
- The Townhouse
In the winter, gather around the fireplace with friends and family in this mountain-chic home away from home, and in the summer, take in the panoramic forest, valley or mountain views from your balcony.Details
- The Blackcomb Suite
Families discover room to spread out in this suite, which features its own living room, a dining area and a kitchen – all with expansive mountain and pool views.Details
- The Summit Suite
Gather in the living room for your après-ski, with glorious views of the mountains just outside. A full kitchen and a dining area make hosting easy, and the master bedroom offers its own balcony and fireplace.Details
- Three king beds and one queen bed, or three king beds and two twin beds, One crib per bedroom, one extra bed in the living area and one queen sofabed in the den
- 339 – 344 (m2) 3,654 – 3,700 (sq.ft.)
- 11 guests, including up to 10 adults and up to 8 children
- Fully-equipped kitchen
- Washer & Dryer
- Two king beds, or one king bed and one bunk bed, One crib per bedroom, one extra bed in the living area and one queen sofabed in the living area
- 139.3 (m2) 1,500 (sq.ft.)
- 7 guests, including up to 6 adults and up to 4 children
- Fully-equipped kitchen
- Washer & Dryer
Check-in Time: 4:00 PM Check-out Time: 11:00 AM
If you expect to arrive early in the day and would like immediate access to your room, we recommend booking the room for the prior night to guarantee immediate access. Similarly, for late departures, reserving an additional night will guarantee access to your guest room until you depart. If you choose not to reserve, we will be glad to store your bags and make our fitness facilities available for you to freshen up.
American Express, Visa, MasterCard, Diners Club, Discover Card, JCB, China UnionPay
Four Seasons Resort Whistler charges no additional fee for children under 18 years of age occupying the same guest room as their parents or guardians (space permitting). Special rates may be available for two adults and two children under 18 years of age occupying two rooms, subject to availability. For reservations and information, please contact the Hotel directly.
We are delighted to have you and your pets as our guests. Kindly note the guidelines:
- Pets must be is fully house-trained and at least 6 months of age.
- A one-time, deep-cleaning fee of CAD 65 per pet, per stay will be charged to your room. This fee includes the use of a pet bed, dishes and treat amenity on arrival.
- A maximum of two pets are allowed per room.
- Your pet must be kept on a leash at all times while inside the Resort or on Resort property, unless in your room.
- Your pet must not be left unattended in the room. If your dog is disturbing nearby guests and we are unable to contact you, we reserve the right to remove your pet from the room. Any disturbances such as barking must be curtailed to ensure other guests are not inconvenienced. A mobile/cell number must be provided to the Resort.
- Please contact the Housekeeping department to arrange a convenient time for servicing your room, as no attempt may be made to enter if there is a pet in the room without the owner present. The guest (pet owner) should be in the room when it is cleaned.
- If you require a pet-sitter or pet supplies, please contact the Concierge with advance notice. Four Seasons employees are not able to enter the room to perform their duties unless either you or a pet-sitter is present.
- We regret that pets are not allowed in any areas serving food or beverages, nor are they allowed in the Spa or Pool areas of the Resort. This exclusion does not apply to guide dogs.
- You are responsible for cleaning up after your pet on Resort property and in the neighbourhood. Our Concierge team can. supply bags, and there are trash cans located near the spa entrance and the garden exit towards the upper village.
- Pets are not permitted to travel on the Resort’s shuttle or house car without the use of a carrier bag. This exclusion does not apply to guide dogs or service dogs.