Guest Rooms (5)
Our spacious Guest Rooms feature sophisticated wooden interiors and come with a gas fireplace, separate sitting area and privileged views out across either snow-capped mountains or courtyard and forest.
Perfectly suited for both extended stays and guests seeking extra space and comfort, Suites come with a generous separate living area and grand ensuite bedrooms that offer privacy whenever you need it.
Private Residences (4)
Private Residences offer a luxury residential experience for families and groups of friends seeking greater privacy and comfort, with private kitchens and open living areas providing the perfect setting for private après-skis and entertaining.
Complimentary premium Wi-Fi
24-hour in-room dining
Luxury Bath Products
Kindly note the guidelines:
- We are fully equipped to accommodate your pet in your room, given that your pet is completely house trained and at least 6 months old. It is important that you keep your pet properly restrained and in compliance with the local legislation requirements.
- A maximum of two cats or dogs per room.
- Please ensure that your pet is kept on a leash at all times, except when it is in your room.
- Dogs are welcome in our outdoor dining areas. Guests are responsible for their dogs at all times. Please note that pets are not permitted in any indoor areas that serve food or beverages. This exclusion does not apply to guide dogs. We kindly ask that pets do not sit or lay on any indoor or outdoor public area furniture.
- To ensure the comfort of all guests, we kindly request that you do not leave your pet unattended in the room. In the event that your dog causes a disturbance to nearby guests, and we are unable to reach you, we reserve the right to relocate your pet from the room. Any commotions, such as excessive barking, must be curtailed in order to prevent inconvenience to other guests. Please provide a mobile/cell number below for effective communication.
- Please contact the Housekeeping department to schedule a suitable time for servicing your room. Please note that our staff will not enter the room if a pet is present without the owner being present as well. The guest (pet owner) should be in the room when it is cleaned.
- If you require a pet-sitter or pet supplies, please contact our Concierge Team with advance notice, who will be happy to assist you with any queries. Please be aware that Four Seasons employees are unable to enter the room to perform their duties unless either you or a pet-sitter is present.
- Please note the following expenses should any damage be incurred: Carpet cleaning CAD 250; Furniture cleaning CAD 150; Price of broken or damaged items will be assessed on a case-by-case basis
- We strive to maintain a clean environment for all guests and our neighbours. Therefore, we kindly remind you that it is your responsibility to clean up after your pets both on Resort property and in the surrounding area. Our Concierge Team has bags for you and there is a dog waste station located in the lower lobby. Additionally, there are trash cans located near the Spa entrance and the garden exit towards the upper village.
- Pets are not permitted to travel on the hotel shuttle or house car without the use of a carrier bag. This exclusion does not apply to guide dogs.
- By bringing your pet to the Resort, you acknowledge and accept full responsibility for any property damages and/or personal injuries resulting from your pet. Additionally, you agree to indemnify and hold harmless the Resort, its owners, and its operator from any liability or damage resulting from your pet. The Resort retains the right to charge your account for the expenses incurred in repairing such damages, as well as all lost room revenue until the room can be occupied again in its original condition.