- SKI & SNOWBOARD WHISTLER BLACKCOMB
Explore North America’s largest ski resort, Whistler Blackcomb. Take to the slopes with over 200 marked runs spanning over two side-by-side mountains connected by the PEAK 2 PEAK – a Guinness Book of World Records-holder for the longest and highest lift.
- PEAK 2 PEAK
Travel across the longest and highest suspended gondola in the world, taking in the 360-degree views of Whistler and Blackcomb mountains. Suitable for all ages.
- Snow School
Build your confidence and explore the mountains with a pro private instructor that matches your exact needs. Go one-on-one or make a group with up to four family or friends of similar ability. You can select pros by specific languages, gender and certification level and our concierge team will be there to assist you. Private lessons offer the highest certified pros with the most experience teaching and guiding for all ages.
- Whistler Heli-Skiing
The most memorable experience of a lifetime can be had with Whistler Heli-Ski, who have been operating since 1981 and are Whistler's most popular heli-ski company. Their exclusive tenure consists of 432,000 acres of classic, big mountain terrain that is a must do experience for all skiers and snowboarders.
Discover a true winter wonderland, right in our backyard. Available on selected dates on a complimentary basis during the winter season.
- Lantern Night Hike
There is something magical about being outside after dark. Hike and explore the wonders of Lost Lake, followed by a mug of our signature mulled wine. Available on selected dates on a complimentary basis during the winter season.
- Explore Whistler Village
Make your way to the picturesque Whistler Village, home to cozy cafes and bakeries, mountain boutiques, and local art galleries.
- SNOWMOBILE TOURS
- Carefully designed to suit every skill level, ride through Whistler’s scenic backcountry and explore your way up the snow-covered mountains.
- DOG SLEDDING
- Take a Winter journey with a loveable dog team through snow-covered forest trails and experience Whistler’s backcountry by dogsled.
- Cross-Country Skiing
- Explore miles of well-marked, beautiful wooded trails set in a scenic winter wonderland. Routes and lessons are available for all levels.
- Ice Fishing
- For those who want to both relax but also still feel that Whistler adrenaline rush, why not try ice fishing? Take a moment to be still an absorb the landscape whilst you ice fish with one of our local experts.
- Discover a true winter wonderland, right in our backyard. Available on selected dates on a complimentary basis during winter season.
- Ice Skating
- Ice skate under thousands of twinkling lights surrounded by the mountain landscape in the heart of Whistler Village.
- Tube Park
- Experience the euphoria of flying downhill on the snow. Try the tube park for an evening of laughing and elation.
At the Resort
- SKI CONCIERGE
At the base of Blackcomb Mountain, just a three-minute walk or a complimentary shuttle ride from the Resort, our Ski Concierge stands ready to take care of your ski and snowboard storage, lessons, trail maps and anything else you may need for the perfect day on the slopes.Details
- Après at Braidwood Tavern
After an adventurous days on the slopes, end your day at our classic mountainside tavern–serving up top-quality American fare, local craft beers, and playful cocktails.
- HEATED OUTDOOR POOL
Open all year long, our free-form pool and three whirlpools come with panoramic Whistler and Blackcomb Mountain views.
- Hot Chocolate Station
Warm up after an adventurous day with a cup of our complimentary signature hot chocolate with all the fixings.
After a crisp day on the slopes, wind down and connect with your loved ones around the fire pit at our vintage patio camper. Grab some roasting sticks and enjoy some complimentary s’mores.
MORE WINTER ACTIVITIES
- BOBSLED EXPERIENCE
- HORSE DRAWN SLEIGH RIDES
- FIRE AND ICE SHOW
No! You do not need to reserve a specific time for the gondola – you may go at your leisure during the hours of operation (changes seasonally). You will need a ticket which is available at the base of the mountain.
Anything outdoors. Whether it be skiing or snowboarding, snowmobiling, dog sledding or ice skating, winter in Whistler is magical.
Yes! We are a very small and lively village and popular activities and restaurants will book up entirely during our peak season. The best way to do everything you want is to make reservations to secure your spot.
- Hiking for All Seasons
Discover frozen waterfalls, giant ancient cedars, abundant wildlife and alpine trails that lead to glaciers and turquoise iceberg lakes. Some of the best British Columbia views include hikes such as Lost Lake and the Valley Trail, located within a walking distance from the resort, as well as Panorama Ridge, Joffre Lake, Cheakamus Lake or Black Tusk.
- Explore Luminous Lakes
Spend your days exploring Whistler’s five lakes. Beaches and parks provide the perfect picnic spots while kayak, canoeing and paddle boarding has those enjoying the mountain views from the water.
Arts and Culture
- Squamish Lil’Wat Cultural Centre
Explore the cultures and rich ancient traditions of the Squamish and Lil’Wat nations and how they continue to grow and evolve in a modern world. Suitable for all ages. Tours are available on a complimentary basis on selected dates.
- Audain Art Museum
Experience the art of British Columbia, from the traditional works of the providence’s first peoples thourgh its contemporary masters. Suitable for all ages.
- Whistler Contemporary Art Gallery
Four Seasons Resort and Residences Whistler showcases an exceptional selection of original paintings, multi-media work, glass and sculpture.
- Zipline Tours
- Experience a thrilling journey high in the treetops. Zipline guides take you on an interpretive adventure across sky high views. *Ages 5+. Must be within 65lbs – 250lbs.
MORE YEAR-ROUND ACTIVITIES
- HELICOPTER SIGHTSEEING
- JEEP OFF ROAD TOURS
- FORGED AXE THROWING
- Mountain-Top Afternoon Tea
Embrace Whistler’s most sought-out jewels with an unforgettable 45-minute helicopter tour. Take in the snow-covered mountain range and endless coastal foraging views as you make your way to the breathtaking Cheakamus and Garibaldi Lakes. Continue over the spectacular mountain-top views of Black Tusk Peak and enjoy a 30-minute complementary stop on the impressive Tantalus Glacier. As you soak in the 360-degree views, an elevated Whistler-inspired afternoon tea is served, catered exclusively by the Four Seasons Whistler culinary team. Contact our concierge team to book this experience.
- Golf Between Giants
There are five iconic internationally-known golf courses through the Sea to Sky Highway. Rated Canada’s number one golf destination by Golf Digest, Whistler’s three championship, designer courses provide an unparalleled mountain golf experience a mere 10 minutes from the resort. Play amongst soaring mountains, giant pines and glacier lakes – you may even spot a bear or two.Details
- White Water Rafting
Feel the power of the raging white water as you raft through old growth forest and glimpse stunning views of the coastal mountains. This activity is for children ages 5+ that are able to swim.
- BEAR VIEWING
- Experience incredible views as your guide leads you through old-growth forest to visit active bear dens, day beds and feeding sites. You may also explore Whistler Olympic Park in the Callaghan Valley, known to be home to most of Whistler's black bears. Available starting May 1.
- Whistler Biking
- Stretching 40 kilometres through Whistler’s valley, the Valley Trail connects all neighbourhoods with a paved, accessible and scenic path that’s perfect for biking and sightseeing. With five alpine lakes and numerous parks all within pedalling distance of Whistler Village, the Valley Trail provides days of entertainment and allows you to pedal, paddle and picnic all spring long.
- Hike through giant Douglas firs and enjoy the calm of ancient cedar groves. Visit a land of glaciers, lakes and snow-capped mountains with an experienced mountain guide or just go for a casual stroll starting here at the Resort. Stop by the Concierge desk for suggestions on self-guided or guided hiking tours. There are opportunities for people of every age and activity level.
- Whistler Bungee
- Whistler Bungee is British Columbia’s highest and most pristine year-round bungee jumping site, located 15 kilometres south of Whistler Village. Experience 160 feet of heart-pounding exhilaration as you drop over the glacial-fed Cheakamus River. The Whistler Bungee staff has over 20 years of experience in providing this safe and enjoyable activity for all ages.
MORE SUMMER ACTIVITIES
- FOOTPLANE OR GONDOLA SIGHTSEING