We're sorry, Singapore does not support online booking at this time. Please call (65) 6734-1110 for assistance.
Ideal for the corporate traveller with large bay windows and natural light, your spacious room invites you to impressive views of the bustling Orchard Road, the shopping and entertainment hub of the city. Inspired by the nearby Singapore Botanic Gardens, the contemporary interiors feature a natural colour palette livened with cool blue tones and lime green accents. A mural wall composition of Peranakan tiles adds an artistic touch with evocative elements of Singapore’s multicultural heritage.
Why You'll Love It
- Floor-to-ceiling window to maximize natural light throughout the room
- Plush chaise longue for relaxation by the window
- Sizeable multi-functional table with comfortable armchairs for your business or dining needs
- Adjustable lighting controls to set the mood
- Motorized drapes for your convenience
- 55-inch LED television
- Portable Bluetooth speaker
- Universal sockets (230V, 50Hz)
- USB charging ports
- Wired and wireless high-speed Internet access
- Marble furnishings
- Lighted make-up/shaving mirror
- Deep soaking tub and a separate shower
- WC and bidet in a separate alcove
For Families & Special Needs
- Smoking and non-smoking rooms are available on request.
- Wheelchair-accessible rooms and wheelchairs are available.
If smoke is detected in a non-smoking guest room, a cleaning fee will be levied according to room size.
We recommend contacting our Concierge for more details.
Check In Time & Policies
|Check In:||3:00 PM|
|Check Out:||12:00 PM|
Early Arrivals and Late Departures
If you expect to arrive early in the day and would like immediate access to your room, we recommend booking the room for the prior night to guarantee immediate access. Similarly, for late departures, reserving an additional night will guarantee access to your guest room until you depart. If you choose not to reserve, we will be glad to store your bags and make our fitness facilities available for you to freshen up.
Guaranteed Reservations and Deposits
At Four Seasons, a guaranteed reservation assures you of a room even if you check in late (after
Cancellations for a guest room reservation must be received at least 24 hours prior to the expected day of arrival. Suite reservations must be received 7 days prior to the expected day of arrival. Policies may differ over special periods and may change according to arrival date and room type. If cancellation of a guaranteed reservation is not received by the required date, the Hotel will charge for one night's accommodation. For details of cancellation policies and deposit requirements, please check at time of booking.
American Express, Visa, MasterCard, Diners Club, JCB, China UnionPay
Four Seasons charges no additional fee for children 18 years of age and younger occupying the same guest room as their parents or guardians (space permitting). Age limits for children occupying parents' or guardians' guest rooms at no additional charge may vary at some properties. For reservations and information, please contact the Hotel directly.
Services & Amenities
- Hair dryer
- Thick terry bathrobes
- Yukata robe selection
- Pillow menu includes hypoallergenic, orthopaedic or down pillows upon request
- Complimentary standard Internet access for unlimited devices
- Early-morning coffee, tea and breakfast pastries in the Living Room from 5:30 am to 8:00 am daily
- Air-conditioned walkway to shopping on Orchard Road
- Multilingual Concierge and business services, available 24 hours a day
- Complimentary meals for children four years and under when accompanied by parents dining at One-Ninety or Jiang-Nan Chun. A mini-buffet for children is offered during Sunday brunch, with a supervised play area.
- 24-hour pressing services
- Express laundry and dry-cleaning services
- Shoeshine service
- 15-minute room service menu
- Flat-screen LCD TV with satellite network
- CD and DVD player
- MP3 connection with audio speakers
- VGA port
- Clock radio
- Fax machine on request
- In-room safe
- Cordless, multi-line telephone(s) with conference and voicemail capabilities
- Refrigerated private bar
- Tea/coffee maker
- Twice-daily housekeeping service
- Bedside electrical socket for mobile phone charging, and international electrical sockets and adaptor
- Iron and ironing board