- Deluxe Hypoallergenic Room
Experience Singapore's first completely hypoallergenic rooms. Breathe easy with in-room ionizing air conditioning, a portable HEPA air purifier, breathable walls and allergy-friendly flooring and furnishings. These bright and airy rooms are bathed in natural light with views of central Singapore, punctuated with verdant greenery.Details
- Deluxe Room
The sitting area in these bright and airy rooms is bathed in natural light. Views of central Singapore punctuated with verdant greenery are just a gaze away.Details
- Premier Room
These extra-spacious corner rooms are perfect for families with small children. High ceilings provide an open feel and oversized windows look out onto the futuristic skyline.Details
- Four Seasons Executive Suite
Host informal meetings at the dining table, entertain guests, or take the night off with room service and a movie before closing the doors to the bedroom and drifting off to sleep.Details
- One-Bedroom Suite
Light fills nearly every corner of these ample suites, allowing you to wake up with the morning sun in your bedroom, then watch the city light up at night from the living room’s picture window – or vice versa.Details
Sense of Place
Inspired by the nearby Singapore Botanic Gardens, most of our guest rooms feature a natural colour palette livened with cool blue tones and lime green accents, plus a mural wall composed of Peranakan tiles, adding an artistic touch with evocative elements of our multicultural heritage.
Light, fresh, sun-bathed, cozy. A guest can create their own sanctuary within our walls and feel at peace.Simon Barnett Hotel Manager
Set the mood
Whether you like it bright or prefer the romance of a dim-lit room, adjustable lighting controls let you control the mood, while motorized drapes add another level of convenience.
Check-in Time: 3:00 PM Check-out Time: 12:00 PM
If you expect to arrive early in the day and would like immediate access to your room, we recommend booking the room for the prior night to guarantee immediate access. Similarly, for late departures, reserving an additional night will guarantee access to your guest room until you depart. If you choose not to reserve, we will be glad to store your bags and make our fitness facilities available for you to freshen up.
American Express, Visa, MasterCard, Diners Club, JCB, China UnionPay
Four Seasons charges no additional fee for children 18 years of age and younger occupying the same guest room as their parents or guardians (space permitting). Age limits for children occupying parents' or guardians' guest rooms at no additional charge may vary at some properties. For reservations and information, please contact the Hotel directly.
Four Seasons Hotel Singapore is a non-smoking hotel. Kindly note that a cleaning fee of SGD 450 for guest rooms and SGD 1,000 for suites will be charged if smoking is detected. We thank you for your understanding.
- There is a one-time charge of SGD 100 for Deluxe, Boulevard and Premier Rooms, and SGD 130 for suites, required for specialized housekeeping procedures for the room after the guests' check-out.
- The Hotel can accommodate one pet per guest room weighing a maximum of 25 pounds or less, subject to daily available capacity. Kindly contact the Hotel in advance to check on the availability of your preferred date.
- All pets must be fully trained, up-to-date on all age-appropriate vaccinations and leashed at all times.
- Pets must be kept on a leash and attended to at all times while on the Hotel premises and in public places (as specified under the AVA licensing for pet owners).
- The Hotel does not allow pets in the food & beverage outlets, the Health Club or pool areas. This is not applicable to guide dogs, but the Hotel recommends that guests with guide dogs offer advance notice so that the staff can best accommodate them.
- If Housekeeping is servicing the room while the pet is in the room, the pet must be accompanied by the guest. Guests staying with pets are recommended to contact Housekeeping to arrange for a convenient time to service their room.
- Guests are requested to clean up after their pets while on the Hotel premises and within the surrounding neighbourhood.