Inspired by Italian recipes and crafted with hyperlocal ingredients, our welcoming restaurant puts a playful Californian spin on Mediterranean dishes, best enjoyed on our chic outdoor terrace.
- Monday – Saturday 6:30 am – 11:30 am Sunday 6:30 am – 10:30 am
- Sunday Brunch
- 10:30 am – 2:30 pm
- Monday – Saturday 11:30 am – 2:30 pm
- Every day 5:30 pm – 10:00 pm
- Ancho Pepper Pappardelle Al Cinghiale
House-made pasta with wild boar ragu, cocoa, fiore sardo pecorino
I believe in craftsmanship – the delicacy of choosing the best ingredients and the patience to allow for the right amount of time to craft each dish.Martín Morelli Executive Chef
- Private Dining
- Gather up to twenty special guests for an intimate dining experience in our private dining room. We can create custom floral arrangements, organize a wine tasting, custom-print menus for your event and arrange for guests to meet Chef Martín during the course of your dinner.
- Sundays, 10:30 am – 2:30 pm
Q Brunch Club
Come in your Sunday best and enjoy a glass of premium Prosecco on arrival, then indulge in savoury appetizers, your choice of entrée and a decadent dessert buffet featuring sweet creations by Executive Pastry Chef Eric Keppler.
- Sunday, April 21 | 10:30 am - 3:00 pm
Celebrate the coming of spring by joining us in Quattro for an egg-ceptional Easter Brunch. Enjoy endless appetizers, a mimosa bar, your choice of an entrée and an incredible dessert buffet with whimsical treats envisioned by Executive Pastry Chef Eric Keppler. The little ones will enjoy a colorful Easter egg hunt and plenty of opportunities to take pictures with the Easter Bunny from 10:30 AM- 12:30 PM. For reservations call Quattro at (650) 470.2821.
More Dining Options
This eatery is designed for those on the go, with a variety of French pastries, farmers-market salads, cold-pressed juices and fresh coffee during the day and a sophisticated wine-bar menu at night.