Inspired by simple, rustic Italian recipes, and crafted with hyperlocal ingredients, our welcoming restaurant puts a Californian spin on Mediterranean dishes, best enjoyed on our chic outdoor terrace.
- Monday – Saturday 6:30 am – 11:30 am Sunday 6:30 am – 10:30 am
- Sunday Brunch
- 10:30 am – 2:30 pm
- Monday – Saturday 11:30 am – 2:30 pm
- Every day 5:30 pm – 10:00 pm
- Campanelle Pasta
Chamomile, sweet breads, morel mushrooms and peas
- Pan Roasted Branzino
Celeriac purée, oven roasted tomatoes, purslane and edible flower salad with heirloom potatoes
- Super Moon
Sea buckthorn tart, sea buckthorn caramel, crème fraiche, greek yogurt sherbet, black sesame crumble and cran-cherry gastric
- Chicken and Waffle
Bacon, parmesan, lemon and herbs waffle, buttermilk fried boneless chicken, shishito pepper and jalapeño infused maple syrup
Create-your-own bottomless mimosas for weekend brunch
I believe in craftsmanship – the delicacy of choosing the best ingredients and the patience to allow for the right amount of time to craft each dish.Martín Morelli Executive Chef
- Private Dining
- Gather up to twenty special guests for an intimate dining experience in our private dining room. We can create custom floral arrangements, organize a wine tasting, custom-print menus for your event and arrange for guests to meet Chef Martín during the course of your dinner.
- Sundays, 10:30 am – 2:30 pm
Q Brunch Club
Come in your Sunday best and indulge in savoury appetizers, your choice of entrée and a decadent dessert buffet featuring sweet creations by Executive Pastry Chef Eric Keppler. Add a visit to the bottomless create-your-own mimosa bar for an extra special weekend brunch.
- Sunday, May 12 | 10:30 am - 3:30 pm
Mother's Day Brunch
A culinary celebration designed to show gratitude to the mothers in your life. Executive Chef Martín Morelli and Executive Pastry Chef Eric Keppler have designed a delightful menu including an appetizer buffet, a choice of entrée and our iconic dessert buffet with incredible chocolate showpieces.